Fall Brawl 2011 10th Anniversary Oct 22-23

Thank you very much! I still might air some Texas BBQ and beer up.

Glad to hear the cam is working well.

Zach

Beer shmeer...... Bring on the BBQ.

Will there be a list to sign up on that lists all the goodies that are being brought and by who?

Do ya'll want hot gut(TX version of brats) or just brisket? How much of each?

Mikemaze, Nice, claiming the 5th huh?

Last edited:
Beer shmeer...... Bring on the BBQ.

Will there be a list to sign up on that lists all the goodies that are being brought and by who?
No, at one time Greg (Dockboy) kept a spread sheet, but over the past few years, we just ask that you bring some sort of "picnic" food, beans, pasta salad meat for the grille, etc.
Do ya'll want hot gut(TX version of brats) or just brisket? How much of each?
Zach, Both sound delicious, if you go to the trouble to send something up, it would be awesome, if given the choice, I'd like to try both, but again, we'd be grateful to have the chance to try something new.
Both sound good !!! As for amount I have no clue...... TED !! How Much ??
I say whatever Zach feels is reasonable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will be turned away, and all is appreciated! We will feed somewheres in the neighborhood of 100-150 people Saturday alone, and it will all be with food that is donated by attendees and club members, so if you plan to eat with us (and we hope you do) we hope you'll bring something.

it would be really cool if more guys would bring something along, at the spring fling i bet 60% of the people came empty handed but didnt hesitate to gorge on the food when it came time to get there grub on. needless to say the food went fast, guess its to much to ask for some.

Im pleased to announce Mumau Diesel as a contributing sponsor for "Fall Brawl 2011"

NOW FOR EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE BRING FOOD !!!!!

:clap: Thats great ...now i can finally put a face to the guy who has helped me out so much in the past.

Truck is for sale. If the weather is nice maybe I will bring the Mustang up and hang out for a bit.

Im pleased to announce
id_logo.gif
as a contributing sponsor for "Fall Brawl 2011"

I'll be there with my 4cyl (ve pumped this time).

Will bring a box or two of burgers and some rolls...

This gets better and better by the appearance of things !!! Thanx guys!!

I get back from my vacation that week, but I think I"m going to come up. I'll try and bring a couple trucks with me. I'll post what were bringing the week of.

who do i need to send this BBQ to for safe keeping? Also I am going to UPS a few oak and mesquite logs.........this hot gut can't be cooked on a gas grill. Anybody with a pit?

ok , so who is bringing what as far as swap meet stuff? going to be a lot of similar interest folks out there....... I know I have a manifold, intake parts, H2 rims with caps that fit. good day to avoid shipping and see what you can get.

ok , so who is bringing what as far as swap meet stuff? going to be a lot of similar interest folks out there....... I know I have a manifold, intake parts, H2 rims with caps that fit. good day to avoid shipping and see what you can get.

dana 70

Back