Fall Brawl 2011 10th Anniversary Oct 22-23

i may not be coming, my leave got denied. i was going to go for goal and shoot for a border line blow up lol

i may not be coming, my leave got denied. i was going to go for goal and shoot for a border line blow up lol

That's why the military has that thing called AWAL. You don't need any paper work for that. You just go. There are special forms you'll need to go through when you get back.

Honestly though. That sucks. Been there man. Thats why I quit after four.

Lonestar!! Can't wait for that..good stuff. As far as other things from Hamilton, would you be able to ship some T-shirts?

Last edited:
Got something to go along with the Blame the Dog Chili, wife offered to bring down a batch of wing dip and some chips to go with it. What else do you normally run out of food wise?

I have a Harley Dyno Shootout on Saturday,weather permitting so I may not make Saturday.

We will be there Sunday with both of our CR's(the stock winter ride and the Black One) to run.We want to get a baseline on the stock truck before we tweak it just a little bit,not alot,just give it enough to allow Jessey to dirt drag it next Summer.Who knows maybe I will have some kind of idea what I am doing with this SSR,have it tuned and not look like an idiot with the big ride.

Probably going to whip up some Homey Burgers and do something in a marinade also.I am going to drop my big cooler off Friday afternoon in case we do not make it Saturday.

Can't wait.might have to leave the Dmax home.and bring the 12 valve and get a base line before the bigger injectors and twins. Go on. Then ill be back in the spring

I am planning on being there saturday...I cannot wait. Here are a few parts I can bring:

TST Powermax off my 06 with digital boost and egt.
Edge EZ with 3 position switch of my 2006 dodge
Step Bars off my 2008 Duramax 4 door shortbox - chrome
Banks 4" dpf back exhaust of my 08 duramax
Four M&H Drag radials mounted on aluminum pyo's 275/60/16 - maybe 30 passes. Usually 60' ranged from 1.61 to 1.51.
Stock intercooler of my 2008 duramax with 20,000 miles on it
Stock manifolds and up pipes off my 2008 duramax

PM me or call/text at 61zero-seven41-thirty-seven11 for pricing if interested.

I stayed there for spring fling..the little bar behind flapjacks was a good time, thinking about staying there again..good times, and cheap.

Yepppp. It isn't that it is a great hotel, it is the fact that the hotel shares a parking lot with a place to grab breakfast in the morning AND the bar form the night before :rockwoot: Haven't been down since Spring Fling '09, looking forward to finally getting back.

The liver is the only organ that regenerates itself, I'll drink to that!

Im pleased to announce
th_dp-tuner2.jpg
as a contributing sponsor for "Fall Brawl 2011"

I will be there! I want to register my truck to dyno, who do I have to call and where do I send my registeration fee to? My brother may want to dyno his powerstroke as well.:thankyou2:

Last edited:
Back