Fall Brawl 2011 10th Anniversary Oct 22-23

Steve, I believe they are still just using a sign up sheet and pay when you get there.

How is the truck running now that you got it back again?

Steve, I believe they are still just using a sign up sheet and pay when you get there.

How is the truck running now that you got it back again?

She's running great! I plan on hitting up island dragway this Friday I think. You got my # still?

i was just thinkinh what the heck i can spare a weekend to go play with my truck....then i remembered this kennys clutch hates life over 40 psi :nail:

On it's way......
sthu.jpg

drtyu.jpg

Holy Sweet Baby Jesus !! Thank You Zach !!

On another note..

Im pleased to announce Twisted Diesel as a contributing sponsor for "Fall Brawl 2011"

Shiner Bock :rockwoot: Why is the CDB's "Back Home in Texas" playing in my mind?

That looks like a good spread for the barbeque, thanks Zach!

I hope to be on rollers IF i get uppipe leak fixed AND new hpop o-ring. :doh:

Do you plan on dynoing sat or sunday? I'd like to see what ya make

I'm not exactly sure what day I'll be there, I'm aiming for Saturday but I may have to work OT, plus I'd like to bring my girlfriend to the event and she may have to work as well. I wont know for another week or so yet, but I will be there one of the days. I will be sure to let everyone know my plans.

Btw I can't wait to see what she makes on the rollers either! Oh and I know for a fact I need more air! A lot more air! Just can't decide what setup I want to go with:bang

anyone have any deals on stock metal tank intercoolers to replace my 05 one that they could bring

anyone have any deals on stock metal tank intercoolers to replace my 05 one that they could bring

My buddy had one, I will check with him to see if he still does.

Hopefully i will be able to make it up there one of the days. The truck is still all torn apart trying to get the ppump on.

On it's way......
sthu.jpg

drtyu.jpg

Guess what's at my house?

Brisket's been in the freezer since it showed up in a big cooler (still cold) last week. 2 bottles of some yummy looking BBQ sauce, and today, 2 odd boxes showed up, upon opening, they had Beer in them! Clever packaing Zach, I can't believe the bottles survived.

It will be waiting for you next weekend. Thanks!

;) I can have that anytime. I want a Yingling (I think that is how it is spelled) and a crab cake!

See you next weekend guys,

Zach

Next weekend already, where has the time gone. I have lots to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

;) I can have that anytime. I want a Yingling (I think that is how it is spelled) and a crab cake!

See you next weekend guys,

Zach

I know, I meant it will be ready for you to disperse. I know several people asked you for the beer as they wanted to try it.

We'll find some Yuenglings and crab cakes. I'm hauling 3 cases of Yueng with to Connecticut this weekend for some buddies who can't get it up there.

We fly into Baltimore in on Friday night......any suggestions? Oh yeah The shop will be shut down on Friday after 12:00 as Ryan is coming with me.

Zach

Where are you staying? There is a restaurant with award winning crabcakes not far from BWI airport, and you can head over to Cancun Cantina if you wanna have a few drinks and party.

Or there are numerous restaurants in Downtown Baltimore that have great food, as well as plenty of fun bars, but I don't know what your plans are for when you arrive.

If you want to get together with a few of us locals let me know and we can make some plans to get some food and drinks when you arrive.

I'd be up for getting some drinks and a crab cake, depending on the time. Might as well hit the gold club on the way too.

Back