"Fall Brawl" 2012 Oct. 27th & 28th Dillsburg, PA

Yeah, but Coop spent the first half of the week without power, and is busy catching up with real life stuff right now. I imagine he'll get caught up here pretty soon and get the pics up on line.

Here is what I have so far. Sorry I dont think its all loaded yet as we had another power failure wile I was uploading. Ill try to get the rest up but been busy cleaning up storm damage and making repairs around the house.

Fall Brawl 2012

:pop: I'm just hoping for some pics of that ricer that showed up on the minibike.

:hehe:

None were taken that I see by Cooper.

So here's one!

958D7FDD-66EE-49D1-B9B4-CB497955C7EE-16767-000005EBB34A795A.jpg

All the plaques went out Saturday, if you don't see yours, say by next weekend, drop me a line.

Thanks again!

Ok I added a bunch more photo's and lets try a better link to Fall Brawl pictures. I had some issues with the new version of Photobucket so I had to switch back to the old version.

[ame="http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy157/Killercomet/Fall%20Brawl%202012%20Dyno%20Event/"]Fall Brawl 2012 Dyno Event pictures by Killercomet - Photobucket[/ame]

Woohoo I took 3rd in cp3 modified !!
3ejy2u4e.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in the spring, hopefully I'll be out for the weekend ! Had a blast and wanted to say thanks to all who helped put it together and running a smooth event !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk but definitely not while driving or at the bar...

Is there a way we can get them in higher quality ? I'd like to print the one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk but definitely not while driving or at the bar...

Back