"Fall Brawl" 2012 Oct. 27th & 28th Dillsburg, PA

I find it interesting that Ted has a HP/no torque number but Andy's HP/no torque run that I seen hit 914 doesn't get posted. Merely interesting.
Why Lee? What are you implying? What **** are you trying to stir? Perhaps you shouldn't think you know everything that goes on based off what you see on the screen in the waiting room.
My only aborted run lost the tach signal, so there was no torque reading, so what was I supposed to write down? :nail:

When Andy's runs were done Dave selected the 883 run and said "that is the good number" and deleted the other 2, something was off on the 914/2000. I don't know what, as I am not a dyno operator, but Dave said (in front of Andy) that the 883 run was the "good number". Andy was stading right there and I'm sure Andy would've addressed it on the spot if I or Dave had made a mistake, or if we/I/Dave were hatcing a conspiracy. Hope this clears it up for you.

I have no conspiraracy theory or **** to stir, as I said before it merely interesting. I knew before my previous post that the reason there was a no torque reading on Andy's 914 run was due to a loss of tach signal. I simply made note of something obvious that I witnessed first hand. Thanks for clearing things up, hope to see you next year.
Edit: Ted, your truck made a very respectable number, I hope you get the injector issue sorted out soon so you can bring more back later.

Last edited:
I have no conspiraracy theory or **** to stir, as I said before it merely interesting. I knew before my previous post that the reason there was a no torque reading on Andy's 914 run was due to a loss of tach signal. I simply made note of something obvious that I witnessed first hand. Thanks for clearing things up, hope to see you next year.
Edit: Ted, your truck made a very respectable number, I hope you get the injector issue sorted out soon so you can bring more back later.

Just to clear things up, if the tach signal is lost, it reads nothing. Dave has to adjust the settings on the dyno before each run, as it's not set up for diesels. I don't believe he remembered to change it before Andy's run, because on 2 of his runs, the tq reading was over 2000 (flat lined). Which indicates he was still getting a signal, where as mine did not.

Thanks.

Guys,
thanks to all who contacted me, Coop took a few plaques with him for guys he knows are local to him, and said he'd contact them and deliver, but he was also without power from the storm, so I'm sure that's not his #1 priority right now.
For the plaques I had left, Lee, I'll drop yours off at the shop next time I go past, and the only 2 I haven't heard from are Ryan Mack and I couldn't make out Loren Welch's email address on the card. If anyone knows these 2, can you have them get in touch with me? And I'd like to mail the plaques this weekend if possible.

Thanks

Here is all I have to say and I will leave this alone.....

Fall Brawl is based off HP numbers and NOT Tq,always has been,unless something changed that was not posted.So you know Ted,Jessey was standing also watching that screen and seen the 914 right over your shoulder inside the dyno bay.The dyno is reset with each run no matter what happens so a fresh sampling can be taken.The jet was reset before the 914 run and I was in the cab with Dave when he told me we spun the tires bad on the first run(the 839 run)and he aborted it.The second run was done the same way he always runs the trucks and other than the truck tugging past the oliptical sensor we got a valid HP reading.The oliptical sensor was then reset by Bags for the final run and we then got the torque reading.I could give two schizz's about torque readings,the only thing that matters to me is what we lay down for power.

I DID protest when we were all standing there the tossing out of the run and Cooper posted the 914 which represented my best HP run made.Matter of fact that run does exist and was NOT tossed out as I have the sheet here to show it.I do not care that your trying to place words in my mouth that were not stated,I NEVER agreed to tossing out any runs.

Guess then if that is the case then you or Cooper need to send me a mailing address and I will send the plaque back for first as I did not win it VaOutlaw did with his 899.I do not want anything I didn't earn honestly with my hard work.

I will ask you this and leave it for food for thought....
-The Fall and Spring shows always were a posting of the best numbers made in Hp/Tq,when did that change and why were the participants informed of that change?.
-IF,since your saying my run didn't count due to a lost tach signal,I was the last truck to run that day and you had a issue with the run as it stood,why was it not reran and then counted?.

Personally,I worked my ass off all Summer long and I finally get the truck to make a run I knew it had in it.I do not need your ****ing plaque to prove what Jessey and I accomplished that day and was seen by more than just the two of us.........Andy

Guys,
thanks to all who contacted me, Coop took a few plaques with him for guys he knows are local to him, and said he'd contact them and deliver, but he was also without power from the storm, so I'm sure that's not his #1 priority right now.
For the plaques I had left, Lee, I'll drop yours off at the shop next time I go past, and the only 2 I haven't heard from are Ryan Mack and I couldn't make out Loren Welch's email address on the card. If anyone knows these 2, can you have them get in touch with me? And I'd like to mail the plaques this weekend if possible.

Thanks

You can ship Lorens to me, I'll give it to him.

Fall Brawl is based off HP numbers and NOT Tq,always has been,unless something changed that was not posted.

so that means I got 3rd in Mod class? I dynoed 550.66, the dodge dynoed 550.02

Last edited:
so that means I got 3rd in Mod class? I dynoed 550.66, the dodge dynoed 550.02

When running the numbers we do not go to the 10th, in the event of a tie like in your case we go to who had the highest torque. I brought this up when I was going over your numbers to the other club members just to make sure I was doing things the way we have done in the past.

Fall Brawl is based off HP numbers and NOT Tq,always has been,unless something changed that was not posted.So you know Ted,Jessey was standing also watching that screen and seen the 914 right over your shoulder inside the dyno bay.The dyno is reset with each run no matter what happens so a fresh sampling can be taken.The jet was reset before the 914 run and I was in the cab with Dave when he told me we spun the tires bad on the first run(the 839 run)and he aborted it.The second run was done the same way he always runs the trucks and other than the truck tugging past the oliptical sensor we got a valid HP reading.The oliptical sensor was then reset by Bags for the final run and we then got the torque reading.I could give two schizz's about torque readings,the only thing that matters to me is what we lay down for power.

I DID protest when we were all standing there the tossing out of the run and Cooper posted the 914 which represented my best HP run made.Matter of fact that run does exist and was NOT tossed out as I have the sheet here to show it.I do not care that your trying to place words in my mouth that were not stated,I NEVER agreed to tossing out any runs.

Guess then if that is the case then you or Cooper need to send me a mailing address and I will send the plaque back for first as I did not win it VaOutlaw did with his 899.I do not want anything I didn't earn honestly with my hard work.

-The Fall and Spring shows always were a posting of the best numbers made in Hp/Tq,when did that change and why were the participants informed of that change?.
-IF,since your saying my run didn't count due to a lost tach signal,I was the last truck to run that day and you had a issue with the run as it stood,why was it not reran and then counted?.

Personally,I worked my ass off all Summer long and I finally get the truck to make a run I knew it had in it.I do not need your ****ing plaque to prove what Jessey and I accomplished that day and was seen by more than just the two of us.........Andy

Post the graph, I'd say you got the short end because that optical sensor is going to be meaningless to the power figure charted against mph.

andy..could you post any one of your graphs...i want to check it out...or you can pm it to me thanks.

Andy, if I misunderstood Dave, I apologize and will take responsibility. Sending the plaque back is jumping the gun, but apparently it's too late. I was not trying to piss on your parade, a simple PM or phone call (or answering my phone call today) could've resolved this simply and like adults with a conversation, instead of a tantrum.

Im uploading pictures and video as we speak. I just got power on and the time to do it today.

As for Andy's 914hp run it stands end of story, sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Guys,

Thanks

Big angry,
If you are the one that emailed me I saw it late and replied to you today. Thanks again.
Ryan

Guys,

Thanks

I know ryan mack, i can give him a call if you need me to.
Jon

posted while getting paid.

Thanks,
I believe I have all the addresses I need, so my plan is to get to the Post office over the weekend and get these mailed out.
I'll let everyone know when they are in route.

Back