"Fall Brawl" 2012 Oct. 27th & 28th Dillsburg, PA

HAD as blast, good to see everyone again, First and Foremost, Thank you DAVE for letting us once again thrash your dyno, With everything you, and your family has had to endure this week, it's amazing you can still host us, and allow us to have a Great show, thank you very much Sir, and Thank you Rick for everything you did to help put on the show as well! got to dyno the new truck, was happy with the numbers, at the time when i had left i had the highest HP 4th gen/6.7L at the show on Sat.....(yea yea i know not saying much but i though it was cool....). im sure everyone is very tired from todays events, does anybody have the #'s from yesterday, and today? BTW Congrats Andy on the new high # on fuel only, that must have been a hell of a run!

Wes

Hey Dimig, how's it feel to finally beat a 4bt? By the way, thats a very beautiful truck!

Here is VAOutlaw's runs.

[ame="http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/gwlapw/?action=view&current=IMG_1027.mp4"]IMG_1027.mp4 video by gwlapw - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/gwlapw/?action=view&current=IMG_1026.mp4"]IMG_1026.mp4 video by gwlapw - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/gwlapw/?action=view&current=IMG_10261.mp4"]IMG_10261.mp4 video by gwlapw - Photobucket[/ame]

I was out today, and hardly anyone showed i guess because of the weather coming. only 12 trucks dyno'd. first time i hit the rollers with efi and im impressed! laid down 472/920

Not much has to be said about how well the show went,even with weather looming on us all weekend long.

GREAT SHOW,RUN BY GREAT PEOPLE AND HOSTED BY A EVEN BETTER SHOP!!!!!!!....

We have been using their shop since way back in 2001 when we hosted a little event early one Spring and I am amazed each year at how well the turnout is.I told someone this weekend when I was asked if I ever thought this would have lasted as long as it did and I had to reply I had no idea back then.From our first show that only took a meare 330HP to win to VaOutlaw's radical 1364HP blast we have came along way and had many firsts on that road.The ONE thing that remains a constant is the fine shop we have had the pleasure of using for all those years.We have gone from a very small shop where we filled Ernie yard and his neighbors yards the at the first Brawl to where we are now and yet we still keep filling the place with fine looking equipment.Its a testament to the hard work of the Club Officials and the ENTIRE DGR crew that it runs so smoothly.

For those who didn't know Dave lost his father earlier in the week after a battle with cancer.How he even managed to keep his composure all weekend long and keep the show moving I have no idea.Condolences got out to Him and his Mother for their loss and all one can take from it is that he is living free of pain now and smiling down upon his family knowing how proud of them he is.Dave,lean on your friends for strength and we will all walk along the road with you to show our support and you know if you need anything all you need to do is call.

THANKS to all the sponsors who helped make this happen as without their continued support our event would not happen.It was nice to see Snedge in the house and enjoying Picaso's Tastykakes again,LOL.

Lots of firsts again this year,lots of new friends and plenty of good times.Its what this show has always been about and one that eveyone should place on their calendars...........Andy

P.S-BTW Wes,to echo what Lee stated,that is one sweet looking ride!
P.S.S-I promise I will leave after this....
I had heard mulisha had a issue on his way to our show with his truck.From how the story was told to me a fellow diesel head on his way to our show in a PowerStroke seen him along the interstate and pulled over to offer help.Help from what I have heard is what George got in the form of a trailer and a tow home.I am not sure who that gentleman was but he recognized George from previous shows and he took good care of him and got him back to NJ.He deserves a BIG TIME thank you for the help that was given to a fellow Comp D member.

Someone asked earlier about a photo of the board.....

Here is a shot of it on Sunday....Sorry for the quality,I have not figured out this new phone gizmo yet.I HATE new phones and technology that goes along with them..LOL

FallBrawlBoard-Sunday.jpg

Lot of strong trucks on that board! Congrats on the win VA!

Jason....
You need to make room for this show in your trip calendar.
It always a blast and some of the East's best rides are around.
Jessey told me to tell you,fly out and we will find room for you down here.....Andy

The wife and me just averaged the HP numbers the best as I could read them and it appears to be just over 600hp. Its interesting to see that number go up a bit each year. Thanks to the big number guys for showing up to give us that average bump! It was over 35,000 HP total. LOL

Always a good time. See you all in the spring.

Rob. FWIW. The story about the cat still has me rolling. Best one of the entire weekend.

Hey Dimig, how's it feel to finally beat a 4bt? By the way, thats a very beautiful truck!

Well i still didn't beat the number it put down, but im very happy with the setup on the truck, now it just needs some custom tuning to get some more out of her. Thanks for the comments on the truck, i think she's a gem too!

Wes

Well i still didn't beat the number it put down, but im very happy with the setup on the truck, now it just needs some custom tuning to get some more out of her. Thanks for the comments on the truck, i think she's a gem too!

Wes

Thot you did over 500 with this truck?

The truck is a absolute beauty, no matter what power it made!

very sorry to hear about Daves father, i had no idea when i was there yesterday. these guys do an awsome event and keep it all organized and flowing nicely. everyone working there is a pleasure to talk to. ill be out in the spring for sure

Ill try to get pictures and video's up tonight. If I have power....

You on spray or all fuel?

I think he has 2 stages kicking out the power, but who cares, it makes it to the ground.

Back