FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

How can you say that?? I think how good the event is depends on the turnout of competitors correct? So far all I have heard is everyone will be at Muncie.

Because I have an opinion? And what I meant was it will be better run. IIRC people weren't fans of the DHRA long before the whole payout incident. I've never seen anyone have issues with NADM. Isn't McBride doing Muncie? Did I read that somewhere or am I mistaken? Maybe not but why would people go where he is ya know.

Because I have an opinion? And what I meant was it will be better run. IIRC people weren't fans of the DHRA long before the whole payout incident. I've never seen anyone have issues with NADM. Isn't McBride doing Muncie? Did I read that somewhere or am I mistaken? Maybe not but why would people go where he is ya know.

Ya Im not sure. I see what your saying though. Well best of luck on your event NHRDA.

i was there last year, i say make it a 2 day event and see if you could rent the track at the state fairgrounds for the sled pull on sunday.

By chance if there would happen to be a good size crowd like the first couple of IRP's would there be room at Hendricks?

Ya Im not sure. I see what your saying though. Well best of luck on your event NHRDA.

I'm not 100% sure which one I will go to. Muncie is a little bit of a haul, not bad but over probably close to two hours. ORP is 25, 30 minutes at worst. I'm going to have to get a coin out and give er a flip.

By chance if there would happen to be a good size crowd like the first couple of IRP's would there be room at Hendricks?

I'm not 100% sure which one I will go to. Muncie is a little bit of a haul, not bad but over probably close to two hours. ORP is 25, 30 minutes at worst. I'm going to have to get a coin out and give er a flip.

Im coming from Missouri. Pretty easy 6-7 hour drive.

it looks like they are going to be sorry this isn't a two day event with all the people that are coming back that weren't there last year.

Well with having 2 events on the same day pretty close to each other I dont think either can take the chance on having it a 2 day $.02

Gentleman,
As we have stated before, we are working out all of the details. We will have payouts. Tell your grapevine that they shouldn't start or spread rumors, it's bad for ones soul.

You know how rumors are......

Thanks.... now we heard it straight from the Horses mouth

:Cheer:

Indy Event update

The NHRDA just wants to let everyone know we are working out the details on the Fass Diesel Nationals and we gurantee we will have all the answers as soon as possilbe to the following questions:

Schedule of events
Drag Racing Classes see http://www.nhrda.com/Rules.htm
Sled pulling Classes: To be announced
Dyno Competition : To be announced
Cash Payouts for Drag Racing , Sled Pulling, Dyno competition
Contingency Payouts
Spectator Fees

This in no way is an excuse but we due have these events before Indy and we have to make sure that all details are completed on these events first.

Desert Diesel Nationals : Phoenix Azizona March 7th
Portland Raceway: Portland Oregon March 21st
Texas Diesel Nationals: Ennis Texis March 28th
Topeka Raceway: Topeka Kansas April 4th
Lebanon Valley : East Nassau , New York April 18th
Bremeton Raceway: Bremerton Washington April 25th
Castrol Raceway: Edmonton Alberta May 2nd
Ts Performance ( Vendor Booth) May 9th
Jet Hot Nationals: Piedmont North Carolina May 15 & 16
Top Gun Raceway: Fallon Nevada May 30th
No Problem Raceway: Bella Rose Louisiana May 30th

Then we Have the
Fass Diesel Nationals: Indianapolis Indiana June 6th

Again we dont want to make excuses but we have alot of events to plan for and Indy is at the top of our list but it does take time.

The NHRDA thanks you all for your questions and concerns and we want to make sure we provide all spectators and competitors with very professional and organized events, so everyone leaves an NHRDA event with a great positive outlook on the diesel community.

Thanks for your support and please stay tuned for complete details

0606-XL.gif

Im sure that an event like Indy will be around 35K for payouts in the drag racing end, again i could only guess at the sledpulling portion.

If payouts are that high im sure i will be there!!

Thanks NHRDA for taking on such a highlighted and historic event

Back