FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

So how many are gonna be at this event??? Dont wanna show up and have 2 trucks in the class cause everyone went to Muncie. Then the pay out wouldnt be worth a hoot. Rumor had it everyone was going to Muncie. Didnt knwo if these prizes changed anything. Cause its going to be hard to meet those 100% payouts. Just not enough trucks.

Well i know im goin and another friend of mine will be there with his good runnin cummins.. we are both 2.8

This may have been stated already...if not...

PLEASE DO THE SCHEDULES OPPOSITE OF MUNCIE!

That way draggers and pullers will be able to do both events instead of choosing one!!!!

This may have been stated already...if not...

PLEASE DO THE SCHEDULES OPPOSITE OF MUNCIE!

That way draggers and pullers will be able to do both events instead of choosing one!!!!

Ya its gonna be a real pain thats for sure. As for sled pullers. Not possible to get 10 mod trucks so that purse is gone. Super street class is but with 2 events going on. That wont happen either unless a bunch of 2.8 or 2.6 trucks jump class. I dont see any way of getting those payouts above the 60% mark.:umno: Best of luck on the event. But with the stipulations. Ill be heading to Muncie.

pay out in muncie

Ya its gonna be a real pain thats for sure. As for sled pullers. Not possible to get 10 mod trucks so that purse is gone. Super street class is but with 2 events going on. That wont happen either unless a bunch of 2.8 or 2.6 trucks jump class. I dont see any way of getting those payouts above the 60% mark.:umno: Best of luck on the event. But with the stipulations. Ill be heading to Muncie.

Do u really think there will be a pay out any way at Muncie Im still waiting on my trophy and jacket u go to muncie let us no how that works out so far I have 4 promods that want 2 preregester and we havent even got the forms out yet*bdh*

The NHRDA wants to thank ATS for coming aboard as main sponsor for this event.:woohoo:

ATS will be there as vendors and as competitors so stop by their booth or better yet watch their product in action as one of their trucks does double duty with both sled pulling and drag racing:cheer:

This event just keeps getting better and better.

We have worked with Mcbride and NHRDA if you are so worried about payouts you should go to the one that will at least pay when it is over. I don't believe NHRDA has had any payment issues. Hopefully we can make it again to Indy because the events in your neck of the woods are much bigger than ours, we have 1 Pro Mod Truck.

Don't you work at air dog? Can you say maybee a conflict of interest seems how indy is sponsored by FASS. :bang

we are looking at that monday we will let u no. Nearpass is bringing his grader box with the water tank so the track should stay consistant that has always been a problem at indy u would start out wet and finnish dry. We hope 2 change that with a consistant track all day.

:Cheer:first off thanx accelerator,maxpullin,wrightman,we will meet at indy good job on maken the call on that one. 2tone needs to change his tune, started to smell up the place. I don't think he has been around pullin to long. Number of trucks, watch out look,look out. Make sure you get there early !The track is the track no matter where you are. as apuller you have to read it, and be in tune with your truck. All the power in the world still has to be hooked to the track. Next the sleds,we will have 2of the best, out of the hole in the nation. Artificial or reg. track , makes alot out of what kind of matt. and if the builder knows his dirt, i am talking soil types. Moisture levels, over compaction, dmax was right on about grader w/water. Did'nt want to go this long but what i have seen posted felt like it was needed. We are working very hard on Indy

FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th 2009 at Oreilly Raceway Park, Indianapolis Indiana.

Pre registration April 1st thru May 15th

The NHRDA is accepting pre registrations for all competitors in Drag Racing and Sled Pulling. Competitors will be limited to the first 100 vehicles in each class.

For complete details on the event go to http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/Indy.htm

There are 2 options for pre registration

You can register on line at http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/Indy_Reg.htm

or go to Dave's Diesel and pick up registration form at their 2 locations

Dave's Diesel

3720 E. McGalliard

Muncie, IN 47303

Dave's Diesel

1201 Wohlert Street

Angola, IN 46703

(Note that registration will end on May 15th anyone wanting to compete at the event after May 15th will have to register at the event.)

To view Promo video click on link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKPiHfVpd9I

0606-XL.gif

:Cheer:first off thanx accelerator,maxpullin,wrightman,we will meet at indy good job on maken the call on that one. 2tone needs to change his tune, started to smell up the place. I don't think he has been around pullin to long. Number of trucks, watch out look,look out. Make sure you get there early !The track is the track no matter where you are. as apuller you have to read it, and be in tune with your truck. All the power in the world still has to be hooked to the track. Next the sleds,we will have 2of the best, out of the hole in the nation. Artificial or reg. track , makes alot out of what kind of matt. and if the builder knows his dirt, i am talking soil types. Moisture levels, over compaction, dmax was right on about grader w/water. Did'nt want to go this long but what i have seen posted felt like it was needed. We are working very hard on Indy

FASS sponsored or not makes me no difference. I yack with those guys a couple times a month. That makes no difference. But since your such the expert cmtpullin. How bout you name 16 trucks for the top 2 classes of sled pulling. I got $500 says you cant do it. Know why? CAUSE THEY DONT EXIST!!! Especially since there are 2 events that same day. Im not knocking the event. I wished it the best on more than one occassion. Put 2 and 2 together smart guys. Congrats on another sponsor NHRDA.

I see between the 3 experts that are yappin on here. You have less than 20 posts together and been on here for 1 whoppin month. Why did I even bother responding to you is beyond me! Undercover names are hilarious! Stir it up. Im ok with that.

2tone why don't you bring your truck to this event and show us what you got i bet you don't place in the top 5! i thought you had a 2.6 truck why are you worried about the top 2 classes. :hehe:

2 tone sold the 2.6 and is building a super street truck now

even if he puts a 2.8 charger on he is still not in the top 2 classes that he is all worried about. I guaruntee that the 2.8 class will have a good turn out.

kinda hard to put a 2.8 charger on a truck with open drive line...

Back