Feeler: 1999 Ext. Cab SB

I have a roll pan for the truck, but I need to make some brackets to mount it.

Also, the air filter is not collapsing. That happened when I was leaning over the engine, and I lost my balance. I used my elbow to catch myself, and I landed on the filter.

I still need to wash and wax the truck, but it rained pretty much all day again. It was actually raining when I took the pics.

That's a steal...why don't you just give the truck away? lol

If the E.D. sticker was not a dead giveaway, I would like to point out that the 66/74/.70ar and 76/96/1.32ar are both Engineered Diesel turbos. I drive this truck everyday (highway and city), and the spool up is great. Cruising EGT's are around 600 and 1300 WOT.

How long have the upgrades been on the truck? Have you done any racing or pulling with it? truck have any leaks that need to be taken care of? is it a 53block? Can you PM me your botom offer youll take and maybe email some more pics to Zgrif12@aol.com thanks much

BUMP FOR A NICE TRUCK

I also want to point out that i weigh more and have 35's and am faster then this truck with a single.........haha

just messing with you kyle awsome truck... wish I had extra money would be fun tow rig.

How long have the upgrades been on the truck? Have you done any racing or pulling with it? truck have any leaks that need to be taken care of? is it a 53block? Can you PM me your botom offer youll take and maybe email some more pics to Zgrif12@aol.com thanks much

This truck has been a slow build-up ever since 2003, since I don't have deep pockets.

The transmission was just gone through last fall with a 47re overhaul kit, added clutches, kevlar band, billet front drum, billet intermediate shaft. The billet converter, valve body, billet input, laminated flexplate, and deep pan was done in the summer of 2007. I did the billet output in the summer of 2009.

The cam and twins were done in the spring of 2009. I can't really remember the rest, because like I said, it has been a slow process.

It is NOT a 53 block, and yes, I probably have 18 1/4 mile passes on this truck since 2005. I also drive the truck everyday.

Thanks,

Kyle

BUMP FOR A NICE TRUCK

I also want to point out that i weigh more and have 35's and am faster then this truck with a single.........haha

just messing with you kyle awsome truck... wish I had extra money would be fun tow rig.

You have a CR :kick: They have been known to make a little more power than a SO VP44.

It would be a fun tow rig with a 62mm secondary turbo, and a set of 7x12's.

Can u email me some more pics and your bottom dollar to zgrif12@aol.com what kind of times did if run in the 1/4?

I posted every picture I have of the truck, but I can take whatever picture you request. So, if you are a little more specific with what you want, I will email the pictures to you.

Here is a video of a 12.50 run at Kilkare about a month ago. That same night I ran 12.35 with a 1.73 60'. I still had 40psi in the tires and no caltracs, so I think I could cut down on that ET with a better 60'.

12.50 at Kilkare

You can see the smoke clears up really well at 80psi, and only 1300 deg max EGTs.

Thats a strong run with that tall gear. i bet it would drop well into the 11s if it were a 3.55. what was the 1/8 mile time?

Thats a strong run with that tall gear. i bet it would drop well into the 11s if it were a 3.55. what was the 1/8 mile time?

Some think it might, and some thing it might not (3.55's/11's). 1/8 mile doesn't really talk 11's: 7.877 @ 88.53.

This is what the slip read:

60'... 1.739
330'... 5.096
594'... 7.369
1/8... 7.877
MPH... 88.53
1/4... 12.356
MPH... 108.42

Still, I can physically feel and hear the truck defueling (cutting out) way before I cross the finish. I would also like to stack my shifts better, because on that 12.35 run, I remember the truck winding out and defueling in 3rd gear before it shifted into OD. I was close to a full tank of fuel, since I drove the truck from my house to Kilkare that night. I was lucky enough to be able to drive it home that night as well!

Kyle

the only thing that sucks if you have to remember everything in the 1/8 will go slower, your 4:10s are helping you there... i would say def a great 12.0 truck porb dip in to high elevens maybe.

Back