FFA Truck and Tractor Pull April 27--OHIO

Guys,
Thanks for coming. This was my first time operating the sled, with little to no instruction. I explained to the tractor guys before hand and the first puller in each truck class that I was taking a stab in the dark on the sled setup. I took notes on each class and what the results were so next time I can attempt to get the sled closer to where it needs to be. The first time I ever sat on this sled was at about 1:30 in the afternoon. I told the cheater stock truck that I missed the setup on the first truck and he said not to change it since he was just wanting to see how it left.

We were a little late in getting started due to a couple of issues, and there were so many antique tractors there that we ran a little over. The minis were just wanting to test run- their sled had some issues slowing us down a little further.

I was very proud of how the kids did. How many other FFA pulls do you attend that have that many kids involved?

That sled is old, but we are working on building another. I hope to have it completed this season.

Back