Finally Tranny work 7/28

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
After months of screwing around, logistical crap, and other related foolishness, I'm finally having it done. Earlier this week I made a telephone call to Joe Webb at Sun Coast and spoke with him about options for building my tranny. Joe asked me what I planned on doing with it, what HP I want to be at, tire size, etc., and made some reccomendations for Converter (stall speed) and hard parts. After the ever-so-pleasant giving out of the credit card info, my parts were on the way to Garmon's Diesel Performance in McDunnough, GA. Jeff Is going to take care of the Install for me. I'll be posting the progress as it happens. :woohoo:

I pity the poor Alabamians that have been spared the smoke for fear of tranny death that I commute with :evil

Man, this is better than Christmas Eve or opening Day of Deer season. I'll be up early for sure! Not because of the excitement, but because I want to avoid the crappy ATL traffic. Rolling outa Moody at 3:30 AM. :doh:

Right on Tim.

Thinking about going with a Suncoast converter here REALLY soon.
See if you can get another deal on a converter...
Need a 2000 stall tripple.

dan

zukgod1 said:
Right on Tim.

Thinking about going with a Suncoast converter here REALLY soon.
See if you can get another deal on a converter...
Need a 2000 stall tripple.

dan

2000 Stall Tripple? That is dang high dan, the stocker stalls at 2200.

And Mike, I have been jealous for about 3 years now LOL

I'm glad to hear you are FINALLY getting a tranny to hold the massive power of your rig Tim.

So when you wanna race?? :evil

.....for so long it's been like :dead-horse-fast2: and now :woohoo:

Can't wait to see it run! Congrads Tim! :rockwoot:

I am standing in the shop as I type.... I'll have it back next week :woohoo:

Timbeaux38 said:
I am standing in the shop as I type.... I'll have it back next week :woohoo:
:woohoo: :woohoo: Ask him to shine some Garmon magic on that engine of yours too!!:bow: LOL

:rockwoot:

I think a trip to the shop alone is good for 10Hp LOL
I'll say this: I had more fun the last 10 miles to Jeffs shop at the expense of my slipping tranny than I have had in months LOL I even Smoked a Henry County Cop LOL

I understand. I may be out of get out of work Tickets soon too LOL
You may have to go get my truck outa hock LOL

Tis done...Gonna pick her up tonight or tomorrow.. Jeff says it is a bad ass now :woohoo:

Timbeaux38 said:
I understand. I may be out of get out of work Tickets soon too LOL
You may have to go get my truck outa hock LOL

I know plenty of people in the prosecutor's office so have a riot.:rockwoot:

Nothing at all wrong with a little Fri. nite testing session.......:evil :evil :evil

Start that weekend off right and GO GET ER!!!LOL :woohoo: LOL

Back