Finally Tranny work 7/28

Timbeaux38 said:
They are street racing at AMS tonight.................

Now you see where i'm going with this..... Don't you feel funny- sick even, better leave work early so you can recover and get better....LOL

.............Heard about that :doh: You gonna be around tomorrow? I should be there about 11-12 your time

Timbeaux38 said:
.............Heard about that :doh: You gonna be around tomorrow? I should be there about 11-12 your time

Probably not. Something between the thermostat and the heat pump at our warehouse went south so Brian and I are going to trouble shoot and correct it before our next order comes due to make.

When its 100+ you learn what your Saturday priorities are real fast.LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
I think you are avoiding me....you hiding somethin? LOL

No. Simply meet me off I-575, exit 7 in Woodstock so we can chat and sweat until the AC is fixed. I'll even open a drum of something to inhale.LOL LOL

You probably don't realize it but when we make batches it's typically an all day event which means 6:30am-9pm until the finished order is on the freight truck so 12-15 hour days in a warehouse w/o AC does not appeal to me.

I'll call you tonight after I see if Brian could do it Sunday.

I wouldn't want to miss the read-headed princess when she is visiting.LOL

TooMuchBoost said:
I'll call you tonight after I see if Brian could do it Sunday.

Dont worry about that...how far is Woodstock From Powers Ferry?

Dude, this thing ROCKS! I have been having so much fun driving around, i havent been worried about the computer LOL the tighter converter makes for more smoke, and this thing shifts something firece now. I dont know why I didnt sell the 4 wheeler a year ago. I'll write up more about it later, but this is by far the best thing I have done to the truck

LMAO....Now the little power you have is getting to the ground!!:evil :evil

Now it's time to turn up the wick on power.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Dang skippy. I took a friend for a ride Saturday night............ Found out I need Traction Bars LOL

Timmy called me Sat. giddy as a school girl asked out for the first date LOL I'm glad to see ya' got it bud, you needed it :D

Now just try not to break anything in it LOL LOL

Back