Finally Tranny work 7/28

They are street racing at AMS tonight.................

Timbeaux38 said:

Now you see where i'm going with this..... Don't you feel funny- sick even, better leave work early so you can recover and get better....LOL

Timbeaux38 said:

A lot smarter than racing and beating 03 GT on the same street you live on.....:doh:

.............Heard about that :doh: You gonna be around tomorrow? I should be there about 11-12 your time

Timbeaux38 said:
.............Heard about that :doh: You gonna be around tomorrow? I should be there about 11-12 your time

Probably not. Something between the thermostat and the heat pump at our warehouse went south so Brian and I are going to trouble shoot and correct it before our next order comes due to make.

When its 100+ you learn what your Saturday priorities are real fast.LOL

I think you are avoiding me....you hiding somethin? LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
I think you are avoiding me....you hiding somethin? LOL

No. Simply meet me off I-575, exit 7 in Woodstock so we can chat and sweat until the AC is fixed. I'll even open a drum of something to inhale.LOL LOL

You probably don't realize it but when we make batches it's typically an all day event which means 6:30am-9pm until the finished order is on the freight truck so 12-15 hour days in a warehouse w/o AC does not appeal to me.

I'll call you tonight after I see if Brian could do it Sunday.

I wouldn't want to miss the read-headed princess when she is visiting.LOL

Yeah, that fact that he has a bad case of the hots for you Timmy LOL

TooMuchBoost said:
I'll call you tonight after I see if Brian could do it Sunday.

Dont worry about that...how far is Woodstock From Powers Ferry?

20 minutes or so there Tim, if no traffic and use use the skinny pedal:1tooth:

Dude, this thing ROCKS! I have been having so much fun driving around, i havent been worried about the computer LOL the tighter converter makes for more smoke, and this thing shifts something firece now. I dont know why I didnt sell the 4 wheeler a year ago. I'll write up more about it later, but this is by far the best thing I have done to the truck

LMAO....Now the little power you have is getting to the ground!!:evil :evil

Now it's time to turn up the wick on power.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Dang skippy. I took a friend for a ride Saturday night............ Found out I need Traction Bars LOL

Timmy called me Sat. giddy as a school girl asked out for the first date LOL I'm glad to see ya' got it bud, you needed it :D

Now just try not to break anything in it LOL LOL

Back