Finished with Deranged

If I still had my Chevelle I would never see it...the little woman would be driving it ALL the time

Chris

Once i get back on my feet finacially, I plan to tone the Chevelle down a bit and just give it to her.

Sorry to hear that, Tim - it's a shame you can't pursue both passions at once!

Wow, that is actually the deepest thing I have heard all day. I mean that. Thanks for the sentiment.

Hang in there man....... Glad to hear Deranged will be rolling again in the future. See ya soon.

I think the trailer might already be in my name. LOL
I guess the truck could be too if assets come into question. LOL

I think the trailer might already be in my name. LOL
I guess the truck could be too if assets come into question. LOL

Perfect way for "people" to stop *****ing that you don't own a race truck...or any other "program"

X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My old man got it bad during a divorce. I would not wish that on an enemy. He was left with his D--k in his hands basically. Turns out she was a pro divorcee and dad was husband 9 and no one knew it. Moral of the story is I have experienced 2 bad ones and it can happen.

Truly sorry to read this.

Everybody is in a rush to git-er-dun' right now.

Folk, racing takes time. You can't set the world on fire with one match.

Don't ditch the truck. Protect it, and let it take a breather.

When YOU are ready, put it back on-line.

Pat

PS - Sorry to hear about your divorce. It sucks that a divorce costs $100k+ but a box of 38's is only $10. But that is life.

Truly sorry to read this.

Everybody is in a rush to git-er-dun' right now.

Folk, racing takes time. You can't set the world on fire with one match.

Don't ditch the truck. Protect it, and let it take a breather.

When YOU are ready, put it back on-line.

Pat

PS - Sorry to hear about your divorce. It sucks that a divorce costs $100k+ but a box of 38's is only $10. But that is life.
HMMMMM, I may have been a little premature.

read the whole thread.... LOL Said he might be a bit premature in this decision... :poke: LOL

Back