Floor-it diesel CP3

Jackyl

I picked up a used CP3 and I was wondering is there any way to identify what % pump you have from floor-it diesel, like the color of the pump or different color torque stripe, a stamping etc? thanks.

Mine also has a red gear cover with pink torque stripe and was told it was a 90% over but I would like to verify that's true. Is it a factory stamping or one John put on it and any certain location. Thanks again

Not sure if he still does/did it, but my old stg 2 pump had a stamping that he put on it on the side ( can be seen from the drivers side under hood).

Thanks for the info John, that is who I got the pump from. Since you now what is done to it is there any new upgrades that can be done to it?

Phuck me? You already did that John. LOL

Posted by you one 5/13/11....about 8 months ago:
Floor It said:
Whats your address? i'm sending you your pump back all done up Stage 3.5 and and at no charge so i can stop hearing this $hit from you.

John

I'm still waiting...naturally.

You're not a vendor on this site and you damned sure haven't done me any favors....I'm gonna make sure my story is told every time your name comes up.
Phuck me? phuck off....

I looked it up....I paid 400 bucks for that pump plus shipping to you. Pay me my 400 bucks I'm out for a pump you surely sold to someone else and I'll back off....till then expect to see me in every thread with your name on it. I don't really like giving my money away.

You can PayPal it to rhaltom@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back