Floor-it diesel CP3

Phuck me? You already did that John. LOL

Posted by you one 5/13/11....about 8 months ago:

I'm still waiting...naturally.

You're not a vendor on this site and you damned sure haven't done me any favors....I'm gonna make sure my story is told every time your name comes up.
Phuck me? phuck off....

I looked it up....I paid 400 bucks for that pump plus shipping to you. Pay me my 400 bucks I'm out for a pump you surely sold to someone else and I'll back off....till then expect to see me in every thread with your name on it. I don't really like giving my money away.

You can PayPal it to rhaltom@gmail.com

Damn, that's some piss poor customer service right there. I know where my next CP3 is NOT coming from.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Phuck me? You already did that John. LOL

Posted by you one 5/13/11....about 8 months ago:

I'm still waiting...naturally.

You're not a vendor on this site and you damned sure haven't done me any favors....I'm gonna make sure my story is told every time your name comes up.
Phuck me? phuck off....

I looked it up....I paid 400 bucks for that pump plus shipping to you. Pay me my 400 bucks I'm out for a pump you surely sold to someone else and I'll back off....till then expect to see me in every thread with your name on it. I don't really like giving my money away.

You can PayPal it to rhaltom@gmail.com

I keep detailed info on pumps, just like i was able to with Jackyl on who's pump that was originally done for. I went back and looked at the info on the pump you sent me and it was used and was in ok... but not ideal condition. The pump you sent me went to Bosch as a core and was not sold to anyone. I had planned on just sending you a new pump that was modified instead because of who you are... trying to "Take Care of You". Because of what YOU said.. if i remember right was "Don't Worry About It" you went to duals. I said i would send you a pump anyways to shut you mouth, sorry I've been busy and it did get brushed aside but you never paid me for a pump!! So i owe you a pump in equal condition. With your statements here people think you paid me for a pump and i never delivered.... NOT TRUESO PHUCK YOU!

John

I keep detailed info on pumps, just like i was able to with Jackyl on who's pump that was originally done for. I went back and looked at the info on the pump you sent me and it was used and was in ok... but not ideal condition. The pump you sent me went to Bosch as a core and was not sold to anyone. I had planned on just sending you a new pump that was modified instead because of who you are... trying to "Take Care of You". Because of what YOU said.. if i remember right was "Don't Worry About It" you went to duals. I said i would send you a pump anyways to shut you mouth, sorry I've been busy and it did get brushed aside but you never paid me for a pump!! So i owe you a pump in equal condition. With your statements here people think you paid me for a pump and i never delivered.... NOT TRUESO PHUCK YOU!

John

Never once said I paid you for a pump anywhere, in fact I've stated very clearly that I sent in a pump of my own to be modified. Of course you're gonna say it went to Bosch as a core...what else would you say? LOL
I never asked you for any favors...I just wanted a pump built. After what? 16 months of waiting I went to duals and lo and behold you finally say you have my pump done. I was being polite when I told you to keep it...I shouldda told you to shove it up your ass.
Now 8 months after you said you were gonna send another pump I still have nothing....imagine that.

I don't want your god damned pump John...but the money I'm out is another story. Tell ya what...paypal me 1/2 of my money...200 bucks, and I'll STFU.
Till then....every single post about your pumps or someone wanting info on your pumps will contain my story.
You've made a small fortune off of word of mouth around here without paying a plug nickle to advertise....it will become me personal mission to make sure you never make another dime off this forum.

OR...you can send me my 200 bucks, 1/2 price, buddy...and maybe I'll back off.

OP...be very careful if you send your pump back to this clown....you just may never see it again and he'll "send it to Bosch as a core"
Search for threads about John and Floor It on here....you'll see I'm far from the only one to wait for over a year for a simple pump build.

Phuck you too John...I won't hold my breath for any money.......

People take it as you paid me! I have not advertised because i couldn't keep up as it was. Now with what you said your slandering me on advising this guy to not send the pump to back to me and calling me a clown. Phuck you man! This is personal now! I wish we were alot closer you phucking idiot.

John

I have no intention of doing it, but if you wanna go back through threads about you and your pumps you'll very clearly see I've stated in the past that I never paid you up front, I sent in my own pump to be built.
Slander ? Really ? You need better lawyering skills buddy....telling the truth is not slander...it's telling the truth. Truth is, many people, myself included have waited for extended periods of time to get pumps back from you. Months leading into a year or more on several occasions. You never post here until someone calls you out on it then you appear like magic to make everything better.
Watch it John....calling me an idiot is slander. LOL
And really...what would you do if I was closer, John ? Beat me up ?
Get real, man....we're adults here, not phucking kids.

Answer me this....if you sent something to me that cost you money and you never got anything in return, would you just forget about it or would you hammer my ass about it ?

Last edited:
Yes... i'm not perfect and never claimed to be but the few that there has been an issue i own up to it! I phucked up and try and make it right but comparing how many i have and countless i hear of other companies I'm not doing bad AT ALL! I'm not trying to bring anyone else in on my issue's but you jump all the phuck over me everytime and i dont care if you believe me about your pump but it went to Bosch as a core! No you didn't ask for any favors at all..... i was doing it on my own accord. There is more to some of the stories said here about taking so long but instead of airing out all the dirty laundry about them i thought it would better to be more professional about it and deal with it 1 on 1 with them. Some of the issues were just me screwing up and forgetting. Your right.... we're not kids... we're adults but your not acting like an adult with this and me so i guess i gotta go the level your acting.

John

Wanting some resolution to an issue you caused is acting like a kid?
You cost me money...I want it back. Or at least part of it.
Man up and do the right thing, John.

Sorry this turned into a pissing match that was not my intention. Back to the
pump, you stated that it is a stage 3. Do you release flow numbers LPM. Or just a %. Reason for the question is I sold my 32lpm injectors to go bigger like 38 to 40 LPM, I would like to know if my pump will support them with a 2900us pulse at 28,000 psi. If not how much more effiecent is the stage 3.5. Or is duals on the horizon. Thank for the help

Wanting some resolution to an issue you caused is acting like a kid?
You cost me money...I want it back. Or at least part of it.
Man up and do the right thing, John.

I cost you money? You sent me that so so pump in February, you said you were not in a big hurry because you were over sea's or something and the truck.. motor was down anyways. Come August you were going to try and have it running in October, we were swamped and back logged in August, you started PMing with Scott. When we did get a pump done you had decided to go duals, i did not hold you up 8 months! The only problem with ME saying i don't owe you anything is that the pump you sent me was not junk.... but it wasn't what i would build and put my name on. I am manning up, i make mistakes but i wont let some punk like you push me around either.

John

It's pretty simple, John.
I spent money to buy a pump to send to you for modification. An IIRC 50,000 mile pump...I highly doubt a low mile pump like that was bad. Sorry...I'm not buying that.
And clarify for me since it's been so long...that was February of what ? '09 or '10 ?
Don't act like it was last Feb....we're into years now.
Anyway...I did tell you I wasn't in a hurry since I wasn't home at the time but does that warrant a 16 month wait before I gave up? The 8 months I mentioned was from when you posted last May that you were sending me a pump to "shut me up"
Like I said, I don't need your pump. My Evil Twin kit works just fine with twin stock pumps.

SO, back to the simple part....
I spent money to obtain a part to use your services, I don't have a pump or anything else in my possession at this point. I am though, out 400 bucks.
And it's not the money John...I make more than enough. It's the principle.

Oh yea...punk? I'm 41 years old, John. I do quite well for myself but that doesn't erase the fact that I don't like giving money away for nothing in return....which is exactly what I did in this case.
Sorry if your feelings are hurt, again....but I'm not going away any time soon.

Sorry if you don't buy it on the pump condition but that's the way that pump was. I've had a pump in here with only 12,000 miles on it and it was junk! It wasn't the miles that killed it..... it set with fuel in it for 6 months and the trace of water in it left small rust specks on the mirror finish's of the plunger and bore. The pump was no good, and now with this $hitty ULSD fuel the problem of this is getting worse! You can not let anything set for very long with ULSD fuel and it starts to break down and cause serious problems. I agree on owing you something... your core could have worked with a bone stock truck or in a dual setup, not trying to argue against that but i wont take you bashing me like you do and you acting like i cost you thousands of dollars which i didn't. You might be 41 but that's not how your acting or handling this. You have never contacted me and said hey.... i feel you owe me something, my core back or...oh i didn't know it wasn't to your standards to modify and you turned it in as a core... what can we work out. No... you just come out here on the forums just like a punk kid and bash me every time you get a chance. Action like that is not going to get you very far with anyone and especially with me.

John

So be it then.
Expect my responses to future threads concerning your products to be very similar to this one and ones past. You will be treated like any other non vendor pimping your stuff, meaning I will delete at will any and all post you make soliciting business or otherwise pimping your stuff.

I have not "Pimped" my product here because of that, i don't advertise here. I have answered questions about my product but that's it. So if anyone asks for info or something about my product their thread get's deleted? or if i answer the question my post gets deleted? Is that what your saying?

John

I cost you money? You sent me that so so pump in February, you said you were not in a big hurry because you were over sea's or something and the truck.. motor was down anyways. Come August you were going to try and have it running in October, we were swamped and back logged in August, you started PMing with Scott. When we did get a pump done you had decided to go duals, i did not hold you up 8 months! The only problem with ME saying i don't owe you anything is that the pump you sent me was not junk.... but it wasn't what i would build and put my name on. I am manning up, i make mistakes but i wont let some punk like you push me around either.

John

How many other "february" pumps were on that backlogged august list?

Sounds like it laid around until it was needed then got put on the current list. aka: phucked up scheduling.

I'll decide that when I see the posts. As staff members we make judgement calls every day. If I think you are soliciting business I will delete as I see fit.
You've made enough money off this site....those days are over.

I will also caution people to get firm delivery dates on your products, since you feel year+ wait times, getting rid of people's pumps, etc are acceptable.
There are numerous threads here I can link in as cautionary tales to your business.
Expect to see those regularly.

If this is how you wanna "play"....I'm better at the game than you are, John.
I can be the nicest guy on the planet...or the biggest prick. I sleep good every night either way.

Last edited:
Back