Floor-it diesel CP3

How many other "february" pumps were on that backlogged august list?

Sounds like it laid around until it was needed then got put on the current list. aka: phucked up scheduling.

Yes.... got it in February but it was stated don't need it for awhile, read my post better.

John

I'll decide that when I see the posts. As staff members we make judgement calls every day. If I think you are soliciting business I will delete as I see fit.
You've made enough money off this site....those days are over.

I will also caution people to get firm delivery dates on your products, since you feel year+ wait times, getting rid of people's pumps, etc are acceptable.
There are numerous threads here I can link in as cautionary tales to your business.
Expect to see those regularly.

If this is how you wanna "play"....I'm better at the game than you are, John.
I can be the nicest guy on the planet...or the biggest prick. I sleep good every night either way.

I'm not about the money at all! Anyone who knows me knows that for a fact!
A year wait time on a very few (1% maybe) most of the time had other circumstances not relayed here about the situation. I'm not sure what game your referring to but I'm not afraid of taking on a nice guy or a prick!

I have stated in the last couple of my posts that something owed to you wasn't unreasonable.... but your actions here are childless.

john

In my case..."a while" apparently meant 16 months, right John ?

No, after it got close for you needing the pump is when i dropped the ball, 16 months is us not resolving the situation about the pump you sent in. I don't just claim someones pump as mine and do with it what i want. The intentions were to turn your rough shape pump in as a core and get you a new pump as a replacement, so much for good intentions.

John

I understood your post perfectly, apparently you did not grasp mine.

I did get yours, its not good to let a fresh built pump set for a period of time so for some customers we don't build it until the time gets closer that they need it. Sometimes that bites me in the ass but I've seen too many issues with pumps setting around for long periods of time.

John

I proposed that in post 20 and amended it in post 24 of this thread.
You have my paypal address AND my shipping address.
Your call....

Yes.... and i never said i wont paypal you, i was busting your balls for the way you have constantly bashed me.

John

not getting to involved......... just making sure my name is still on your list for pumps to send out
thanks
Joel Saunders- NH

Hook:How much for a stage 3.5 pump?

Line:Can I use it for high pressure water injection if I add Napa anti-rust additive to distilled water?

Sinker:Nevermind, I need water injection for the 2013 race season and 13 months lead time might be pushing it...

****I'm stirring the pot, I don't own a common rail and have had no business dealings with any common rail pump builders****

Back