FPP/USA-East Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 Class

Maybe I'll call rich himself or drive to his place being that I've pulled against Jordan growing up, at local brush pulls like sewickley and Hutchinson. Back when he had a narrow front 6030. I could take a pic get autographs for you guys??

Dan give it a phucking rest! Why do you chit up every thread you post in with stupid I'm better then everyone crap. Why don't you worry about getting your truck down the track next season instead of what everyone else is doing. You seem to be very worried about this truck.

Last edited:
Dan give it a phucking rest! Why do you chit up every thread you post in with stupid I'm better then everyone crap. Why don't you worry about getting your truck down the track next season instead of what everyone else is doing. You seem to be very worried about this truck.

:clap:

Ahahha tractor talk jermey anyway I was sticking up for a fellow puller that has run full pull with me and this class these other guys started there **** for watever reason, they dont even pull a truck, and honestly I never once said I was beter then anyonE, I'm not that kinda person, but you wouldnt know cause u don't know me, but anyways its all fun and gamEs kinda like when u and I got into it. And see these rules play alot to do with me unlike u or rest cause u guys don't pull with full pull, and I know wat the rwyb gas guys were like when we would bump up and pull with them

But i did but a vp 44injection pump on for a fellow that you sold him and it was junk, and he paid sumthing ridiclous for it and even mOre to have it fixed thru you!

Ahahha tractor talk jermey anyway I was sticking up for a fellow puller that has run full pull with me and this class these other guys started there **** for watever reason, they dont even pull a truck, and honestly I never once said I was beter then anyonE, I'm not that kinda person, but you wouldnt know cause u don't know me, but anyways its all fun and gamEs kinda like when u and I got into it. And see these rules play alot to do with me unlike u or rest cause u guys don't pull with full pull, and I know wat the rwyb gas guys were like when we would bump up and pull with them
Its a rule similar to the rest of the country. Everyone stretches trucks. RJ said what the rules were going to allow 2 pages ago to allow Charlie to retain his current setup and allow others to come in and run as well but your still digging for info on this guys truck. Who cares what he has or is building. If the tech at FFP decided to add something to allow the competition to be better then why is there a problem. This is a open forum so everybody is allowed to voice their opinions whether they are tractor guys or trucks. If RJ didnt want everyones opinions he would have called each FFP pro stock guy and asked them directly instead of here where he could get an unbiased responce

But i did but a vp 44injection pump on for a fellow that you sold him and it was junk, and he paid sumthing ridiclous for it and even mOre to have it fixed thru you!

It wasnt junk when he bought it. It sat here for almost 2 years before he decided to put it on. The fuel turned to varnish inside the pump. Also it wasnt fixed through me it was fixed through the original builder. What he paid for it originally wasnt ridiculous for a lightning pump either. We made it right and he was happy. Thanks for being concerned.

Last edited:
Read back everything after rj posted was just **** between me and Ron and I could careless wat anyone has like really no one has anything better then anyone else, like your cows are no better then mine unless you have jerseys ahahh. And sorry only reason I care about the pump story is cuase that bastard still owes me money and said you never gott the pump fixed then he pulled this **** he doesn't have the money to pay me meanwhile he's selling parts on here ???? Hmmm wouldn't you be pissed cause really he was makin you look like the bad guy cause he didnt have the money cause u sold him a junk pump and he had pay ridiclous amount have it fixed!! His story all I new is he bought it from you and he still owes me money! And I'm cooll with the wheelbase rule either way it doesn't affect me or my truck unless I want it to, just didnt wanna see char get thrown under the bus

Like really I'm jackin old Ron cause its funny he avoid the question and its just funny cause him and you really think I care lol and I'm prob the last person that would care , I mean u know well as I do you can have all the badass parts but if it does hook or drive rite where are you?

Its all good. Im made to look like a bad guy all the time. I just dont let it bother me. I actually saw him over the weekend.

Well when you see him ask him if he ever paid Dan since I see the pumps for sale with rest his stuff, plus I'm going charge him Interest, I'm just telling u what Iwas told when doing this I just wanted get the pump back so I can get paid think it's going on a year now? Guy acts like he has no money to pay me. Like really I couldn't sleep at nite if I owned anyone anything, but ya anyonE who is a farmer is alrite in my book so it's all good between us, just sorry he kinda made u look like bad guy cause the pump was bad

Well when you see him ask him if he ever paid Dan since I see the pumps for sale with rest his stuff, plus I'm going charge him Interest, I'm just telling u what Iwas told when doing this I just wanted get the pump back so I can get paid think it's going on a year now? Guy acts like he has no money to pay me. Like really I couldn't sleep at nite if I owned anyone anything, but ya anyonE who is a farmer is alrite in my book so it's all good between us, just sorry he kinda made u look like bad guy cause the pump was bad

WTF? Jeremy/Mark made the deal right by me. As for oweing you? last i talked to you , you said no hurry when you get up my way. Well sorry if I dont go up your way for anything. As for being a bastard Call me names you want but, leave my father out of this. So just send me your mailing address so I don;t waste the gas. Though I gotta say for just helping a guy out and show him what to do your pretty damn expensive. I help friends out I dont charge them 150$. Sure didnt cost that much in fuel.

Last time I checked I did all the work deal was made before I ever stepped foot at your place ring ring, and ya I said no rush but almost a year man come on?? And ya really 150 is chump chnage these days man, sorry I value my time plus driving there! And why wouldnt u say you don't come up this way? U sure do get around a lot for being broke! Especially when I swear I saw ur truck in Latrobe army and navy,?? More then once your story tho tell it how u want, and wtf you talkin about ur father who that?Better yet I wouldn't consider you a friend I met u once ?

Last time I checked I did all the work deal was made before I ever stepped foot at your place ring ring, and ya I said no rush but almost a year man come on?? And ya really 150 is chump chnage these days man, sorry I value my time plus driving there! And why wouldnt u say you don't come up this way? U sure do get around a lot for being broke! Especially when I swear I saw ur truck in Latrobe army and navy,?? More then once your story tho tell it how u want, and wtf you talkin about ur father who that?Better yet I wouldn't consider you a friend I met u once ?

Bastard-Definition is a fatherless child.
Army Navy store yes I was there I went with my uncle and his daughter when she was in to visit from ohio making her dad buy a pair of boots
Chump change? Maybe for you
I didnt say buddies or pals. Friends as in what one considers to be a good guy til he proves himself otherwise. I never screw anyone over never have never will. Ill get you , your chump change. Funny when you txted trying to get a fresh trans from me cheaper you did no name calling.

So you were in Latrobe hmmm, and last time I checked I'm not bad guy here I don't owe anyone anything, you owe me u made the deal, all I'm saying is you get around a lot for being broke, and thinking you owed me money you woulda let me have first crack at it? Friend buddy pal! Ps if I wanted the tranny I would have bought it, remember u still owe me. And since u owed me would I get cheaper? Banks would have made so much money on you

Last edited:
So you were in Latrobe hmmm, and last time I checked I'm not bad guy here I don't owe anyone anything, you owe me u made the deal, all I'm saying is you get around a lot for being broke, and thinking you owed me money you woulda let me have first crack at it? Friend buddy pal! Ps if I wanted the tranny I would have bought it, remember u still owe me. And since u owed me would I get cheaper? Banks would have made so much money on you

Never did buy any banks stuff. And do I know where you live? No. Don't worry you'll get your money.

Not "Banks" as in Gale Banks but bank's would make money off of interest on how long your taking to get him money. His **** is hard to follow for sure.

Last edited:
This is probably useless in this thread since it is so far off topic.

So if i show up with a 172" factory wheelbase is it legal???

Yeah, seriously, I thought Dan was just sitting at the computer drinking and rolling out the smack just that one evening...but this is like 3 days later. I guess the farming has gotten slow? :D

Yeah, seriously, I thought Dan was just sitting at the computer drinking and rolling out the smack just that one evening...but this is like 3 days later. I guess the farming has gotten slow? :D

Lmao:rockwoot: bored hunting and it kinda snow balled, sad part is I'm not on here that much, more pass few days then all year, I'll
Be good till new years

Back