FPP/USA-East Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 Class

Kevin's tractor has a Waukesha

Aaron's tractor has a Perkins.

Both Oliver engines.

Sometimes the best way to get information is to give misinformation. Ive been curious what engines those two tractors had in them. I knew they werent a 5.9 cummins which you can legally run in an oliver.

Sorry Ron nothing against you or ford and thank you RJ for dealing with are ****! Lol

Man, I have been Deer hunting all day and get drug through the mud 10 different times! So what the "H" do you guys have against me pulling in your Diesel class? I have admired the progress of the diesel truck class for many years. I wish the PowerStroke could keep up with the cummins at the 3.0 level...but its just not going to happen. The only wise choice is to Run a cummins in the old Ford. The first year will probably be a learning year for me in this class. Ask any of the guys that I have pulled with in the past about me...I doubt you will hear many bad things about me. I rarely whine and complane about rules...I just go with it.
HolnaiderFarms...Since you called me out on this site by name. Publish your name and truck so that I know who you are. Mabe I will help you out someday going to a pull and your broke down on the side of the road!
Oliver guy...Thanks for backin me!

Proud owner of 6 FORDS!
3 OLIVERS!
AND 1 MINT 1996 DODGE TRUCK BODY THAT IS FOR SALE!

RK

Below is a link to Scheid's 3.0 prostock diesel class at the extravaganza pull this summer. You will see at least 3 streched trucks in the video. 1 dodge and 2 fords with cummins in them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EOOxKwYe4"]SCHEID DIESEL 2012 3.0 TRUCKS FRIDAY NITE - YouTube[/ame]

Which one did you buy?? Maybe i will like the paint job on that 96 And relax ronnie like really I don't think anyone is scared of u, better yet I don't know u and i never called u out but i guess i can, just I know wat most of the rwyb GAs guys r like and heard them whine!!! Except dougie!

I believe the Silver Bullet pulling tractor was originally an Oliver 2255 with a 3208 cat engine.....A little help Oliver guy...you will know for sure.

No it's a agco allis ronnie and yes it does have a cat in it, if ur talking about lustiks tractor anyways Ron, whose truck did u buy ahahahah why u Being do friendly now, let's go or I'll just have to ask the Irish

Englekings is a 310 Waukesha with 2 3in chargers and cooler
Aron's is a perkins 1 charger probably 410 in per bstpa rules 1 charger 3 in cooler

Don't think you can run a cummins in Oliver in bstpa rear must match engine you can however in orvtpa and bob llss

Thanks Gotta 12v! Now ron quit being so quiet, I called u out now whose truck did you buy so I can watch it pull as a dodge

No it's a agco allis ronnie and yes it does have a cat in it, if ur talking about lustiks tractor anyways Ron, whose truck did u buy ahahahah why u Being do friendly now, let's go or I'll just have to ask the Irish

Its Agco Allis now. But originally when the tractor came out I believe it was an Oliver or a White....Oliver guy will know...the next time he is on here.
Why do you care what I have now...sounds like you are light years ahead of me already!

I don't care wat u have just your being so hush hush now?? Well good luck with whoevers truck you bought, see ya around RK

Its Agco Allis now. But originally when the tractor came out I believe it was an Oliver or a White....Oliver guy will know...the next time he is on here.
Why do you care what I have now...sounds like you are light years ahead of me already!

Believe it was a white and was owned by the Conner brothers Ernie and bryon from Missouri called bad medicine

When Bryan and Ernie built what is now the Bullet, They registered it as a White 2255. It was a 2255 rear end at that time with "updated" 2-180 sheet metal.

It's not a Agco Allis. It's a White. Agco never put the words "Agco" and "White" side by side on a tractor decal. The Agco Allis is Jeff's old tractor, now "Silver Bullet Reloaded".

I don't pull trucks. I pull tractors.

So the truth comes out now None of you guys pull trucks or even pull at full pull!! Wow and ur all on this thread stating ur opinion??? That' is so messed up! This is a truck class! And Ron don't run and hide sooner or later i will fin out whoe truk ur going put ur name on
And take all the credit for, wow u guys are smooth on here

Last edited:
Back to wheelbase and Ron using dodge parts on his ford

Danny, Its just a stock 5.9 cummins that has been chipped up. Hell I cant afford things like a 3" turbo, ppump, rollar cam, Pt3000 intercooler...I could go on.....Why are you concerened? You should be worried about the XDP truck. He is the top runner besides yourself!
Im OUT!
RK:ford:

I like the blue oval Ron, and I never pulled with billy yet I have pulled with Tim which we all saw when he was on billy couldn't beat him, so maybe use a dmax in that truck, and the last time I checked 96s didn't take chips? Is this sumthing new?? Chip your be ppump? Ron don't hold out tell us more please, and like I said Ron I saw a many prostreet gas trucks lay it to your rwyb truck at Canfield.............: ps 9724vf350 u better read the side of lustiks two tractors again I can't seem to find white anywhere on them, but there it does say aaaaaa Agco hmmmmm

Back