FPP/USA-East Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 Class

Charlie is exactly 160 inch by this new rule its going to make us do alot more work on the truck and including buying a new bed and alot more tubing cause we could have to cut the whole suspension off to make the suspension work right. When we put the rear end in this year we did it to keep the truck in the rule of the factory wheelbase must remain the same of stock +/- 1 inch of the 161 that the truck was factory

I would say call RJ and see if you can come to an agreeable resolution before you undo all your work and/or spend any more money...

And as for the '48 Ford, IMO it would be great, I think the fans would like to see something different and interesting. In RWYB a few years ago that '39 Chevy that ran was way cool.

Last edited:
I mean RJ u had 5 guys in points this past year in prostreet gas????? Trust me there are more then 5 trucks around to pull that class, I just think its a bad move like your doing here.

I just tried calling rj he didnt answer. But matt since nadm trucks can run with us with only the weight in the bed rule they r allowed to run up to 180 inch thats y they can extend the beds to 12 ft. I can see not allowing something like that but y not let a truck that is at factory wheelbase specs pull there now if i showed up with a reg cab dodge with a 16 foot bed amd wouldnt be able to run i could understand that

Exactly it's factory wheelbase!!! Why lose a guy to gain one!! And char has pulled full pull the past two season or better!!

Enuff said full pull is stepping on there own Peter!! And there was suppose be no major changes for 2013 prostock diesel pulling season??? Hmmmmm

Last edited:
Fords are gay dude and dodge has been using cummins since early 90s man, no one saved anyone, they go hand and hand with each other.Theres no one way deal, and I agree the wheelbase rule shouldn't have been messed with, it doesn't improve or make the class better in anyway.

We all have our brand preferances. I have nothing against Dodge trucks, What you drive is your choice. Here is a link to Light trucks sales in the USA. You will see Ford outsells Dodge 2 to 1.
July 2012 Top 15 Pickup Truck Sales - PickupTrucks.com News

Well maybe I'm kinda retarded but could everyone live with something like:

Max wheelbase is limited to 158" on modified (non-OEM) body trucks.

So if you are running a stock OEM chassis, then run it as is regardless of length.

Last edited:
Well maybe I'm kinda retarded but could everyone live with something like:

Max wheelbase is limited to 158" on modified (non-OEM) body trucks.

So if you are running a stock OEM chassis, then run it as is regardless of length.

Matt that would be perfect now if rj would agree everything be ok

I agree Matt and char that would be perfect. And results show that dodge trucks win and won more pulls then ford and they dominate the diesel world lmao okok how is this when there is more fords?? God sum people take things to heart

My opinion is ron kick should of been at the rules meeting if he wanted to do this so the rules should stay the same for this year and change next year if it changes at rules meeting thought that's y u have a rules meeting

My opinion is ron kick should of been at the rules meeting if he wanted to do this so the rules should stay the same for this year and change next year if it changes at rules meeting thought that's y u have a rules meeting

Completely agreed

I appreciate the input here guys.

I like the rule that 158 inches on a "modified truck"( Frame /Body modified with all OEM parts) since there are several teams running regular cab 8 foot bed trucks on the circuit already that may want to lengthen it out to the 158 inches.

And allow a non modified/altered frame/body truck to have their factory wheelbase.

Alright fire away guys.:Cheer:

Last edited:
Truck pulling is a lot of work Period....You have to love it and work hard at it to compete. You could be in my shoes and go from 134" to 158"!...I could pull the truck I bought...it's turnKey. But I am FORD loyal and will absolutely not drive a Dodge! Cummins saved the Dodge truck market years ago. It's a hell of an Engine.
Thanks for the Comments and I'm sure the Tech guys will have fun this coming pulling season.

Put a power choke in it then

All yinz Dodge guys need to find out whose decision it was at Chrysler that put that 5.9 in their pick-em-up trucks, and make him your patron saint...

...oh wait, Chrysler VP Joe Campana?

I like the rule that 158 inches on a "modified truck"( Frame /Body modified with all OEM parts) since there are several teams running regular cab 8 foot bed trucks on the circuit already that may want to lengthen it out to the 158 inches.

And allow a non modified/altered frame/body truck to have their factory wheelbase.

That would be great rj me and charlie just didnt want to cut the suspension off and redo it two inches ahead

what's is it that y'all have with ron kick change pulls for him now rules the guy do.t even run loyal to y'all and wasn't at rules meeting either

Sounds good to me also RJ......And on another note...If I went to the Diesel meeting that Fullpull had, I would not have been able to vote, because I was not in that class the previouse season. My truck will fit in the rules that NADM has established as well as FullPull's.
RK

Ron kick by the sounds of it ur just another guy tht pulled rwyb and got slammed by a 8000 pound stock driveline diesel or wait then it was a 7500 pound diesel and they still laid it to you! So now wat if u can't beat them join them rite?? Thanks Ron welcome to prostock diesel class bring a lunch cause rwyb is behind us thanks for stepping up and ps Ron guess wat ?? Ford still sucks even when u put a cummins in it

Back