Fresh rebuilt Garrett TV75-12

blkram

Got a nice rebuilt Garrett TV75-12, ran this exact charger in my set of twins and it rocked, only difference is I bought this one to use gated in my new set of twins as it has a smaller exhaust a/r .96 , I am however staying with a single so I dont need this, thanks for looking.

model TV-75-12

76.6 mm x 102.3 mm
turbine 86.4 mm x 99.1 mm

IMG00930.jpg

IMG00932.jpg

$325 plus shipping, this bad boy is big :hehe:

On the last TV75 I had I ran a HX35, man it was a nasty spooling setup, should have never sold the set, then I found this one with the intentions of running it gated and have my 62 over it, Shifty thanks :Cheer: I hate to get rid of it but I need to leave this truck alone for awhile:hehe:.

On the last TV75 I had I ran a HX35, man it was a nasty spooling setup, should have never sold the set
:doh::bang

, then I found this one with the intentions of running it gated and have my 62 over it, Shifty thanks :Cheer: I hate to get rid of it but I need to leave this truck alone for awhile:hehe:.

LOL:hehe:$.02

If I wasn't shooting for the numbers I am going for I would take it off your hands

If I wasn't shooting for the numbers I am going for I would take it off your hands

Yeah I just snapped some more pics of the turbine wheel for another forum member and man this thing looks good, Im gonna kick myself for selling it, BUT I have been to therapy in the hopes of stopping myself from putting another set of injectors, rims, and turbos on my truck, Im sure turbolvr will chime in :hehe:

I just DOUBLED the size of my injectors and rebuilt my whole front end. I have NOTHING to say! LOL!
It is a sweeeet charger though! VEERRRYY tempting...

its a very nice charger. they were on 6V92 detroits.

here is one on the right next to a 3B. it will outflow a 3B and spool quicker.

DSCN3394.jpg

Garrett

its a very nice charger. they were on 6V92 detroits.

here is one on the right next to a 3B. it will outflow a 3B and spool quicker.

DSCN3394.jpg

Garrett

Thanks, I was also told it moves more air than a S475 as well, I know the last one I had spooled very very good.:Cheer: if this does not sell then it will go on my truck for sure.

Man, I hope this sells soon so I wont be so tempted to put it under one of my VGTs and go back to just two turbos! LOL

Do you think I could run this as a single for my DD?:poke:
:bang:hehe::umno:

Ohhh this is far to tempting... Really I need to hang an s480, but fast spool would be nice! N20 would make up for the smaller turbo right? LOL

76.6mm is a decent sized charger for twins. this is my second 7512 and i can probably get another, brand new, if someone wants one after blakram's is gone.

Garrett

So, as for a single, how would it be? I'm tempted just to buy it to have it in my garage, but I'm trying to rationalize the purchase:hehe:

Back