Fresh rebuilt Garrett TV75-12

1.jpg

12-1.jpg

tn.jpg

Specs say it pushes 150 lbs of air. How would it work with a garret 3782 over it with 150 sticks? Got the external gate to go with it? It is not water cooled either, is it?

Specs say it pushes 150 lbs of air. How would it work with a garret 3782 over it with 150 sticks? Got the external gate to go with it? It is not water cooled either, is it?

Nope not watercooled, whats the specs on that 37? I found a few, is it a GT3782R? If the specs I found are correct it would be a fast spooling setup for sure, and with 150s low egt`s and hardly any smoke.

so this combined with a 62/65 would flow enough air for over 600whp correct?

Correct it is a GT3782R. I think under the right conditions and tuned with a set of bigger sticks, i could probably push close to 650 or 700? You have the tubes? and is it a T3 or T4?

Correct it is a GT3782R. I think under the right conditions and tuned with a set of bigger sticks, i could probably push close to 650 or 700? You have the tubes? and is it a T3 or T4?

Its a T6 non divided housing. What tubes would that be?:Cheer:

Hot pipe, down pipe. What truck did you have it set up for? Maybe I can get turbolvr to make me set.

Hot pipe, down pipe. What truck did you have it set up for? Maybe I can get turbolvr to make me set.

Carl made my first set, that set is sold, this is only the turbo, but Carl does sweet work ,shoot him a pm.

Man that thing is tempting.. Wonder what it would take for carl to fit that in place of my 475? Pricey conversion? bump for ya. My wife is also going to kill me but, im so close to being done yet so far away.

dam tod if this dosent sell your going to have to just make another set of twins and p pump it

i got the hole p-pump kit for you to.... go nice with that garrett

bump for ya turbo is brand new seen it in person

Back