fuel cell installed

jlibert

Got the tank done last weekend with the help of a good friend. Worked on the fuel system and dual pumps this week. I didn't want to lose any space in the bed, since this is still my daily driver, so we mounted it below. The stock canister was used to retain function of the factory gauge. The cap sits flush with the bed floor which makes it a pain to take off, but I didn't want it in the way of items being loaded/unloaded in the bed.

DSC_0098_zpsf18e1d11.jpg

DSC_0073_zps39c6fe88.jpg

DSC_0074_zpsdce69979.jpg

DSC_0076_zps51936dbc.jpg

02E80010-22CC-479D-B046-73F95DE7B200_zpsog0khga3.jpg

Looking good so far J.P.:rockwoot:

Edit: You should start a build thread if you haven't already....

Looking good so far J.P.:rockwoot:

Edit: You should start a build thread if you haven't already....
I'll get one going when i have a little more to contribute.

How many gallon?
15.0. There is plenty of room to make it 18-20 gals, but i wanted to keep it from hanging below the rear bumper.

Very nice! Gives me some ideas.

I looked and couldn't find anything similar, so i was hoping this might be helpful to guys down the line.

Last edited:
Plan on keeping it street able?

By my definition, yes. I want it to be a true daily-driver in the super street class.

Things like a funny car cage, big single, and full manual vb might no t be streetable to most. But, i'm keeping the a/c, power windows, etc., and planning on reclinable corbeau seats. It should still be fine on the street.

I like, very clean install.

Are you gonna link the rear now that the stock tank is out of the way?

I like, very clean install.

Are you gonna link the rear now that the stock tank is out of the way?

4 link is not allowed for nhrda super street class. I'll probably mount my trans cooler there.

Very nice install, did u build it? If so do u get it pressure tested somewhere, do techs require this on a safety level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk el jefa

Back