Fuelabs when you just want the best

AirDog said:
That was probably hogue...

I was there, but so were the Tech from Fuelab. I don't buy this, no one buys a pump and tosses it in the trash,. I think you’re going to have to have some proof you actually bought a pump, because this smells of BS.
The pumps are very advanced but easy to install, and they have a real warrantee on them not a guessing game as to whether you played mother may I please have a warrantee correctly.

I was there, but so were the Tech from Fuelab. I don't buy this, no one buys a pump and tosses it in the trash,. I think you’re going to have to have some proof you actually bought a pump, because this smells of BS.
The pumps are very advanced but easy to install, and they have a real warrantee on them not a guessing game as to whether you played mother may I please have a warrantee correctly.

god you are an arrogant worthless ****, the pump was free for us to try on our race truck. it didnt come with any instruction or fittings, just a pump and a few days later we got a email with directions. i tried to email the person i got it from about the problems and didnt get anywhere. they said they wanted it back and i got no reply on where to send it to. i talked with the dude running the booth in Muncie at the sled pull in 2012. soon as we got back the pump came off and set on the shelf for a wile then thrown away.

So let’s get this straight, a few years ago you were given a free prototype pump so that fuelab could get feedback. You had problems with your installation skills . You must have some POC at Fuelab to even get free parts. People don’t just send out parts to anyone.
The real truth lies in one of two paths. Either you just don’t have the skills to do this type of work on prototype parts in which case they wasted their free parts or you are just trying to back up another fuel pump company’s propaganda.

Either way you have broken a trust when you accept prototype parts and then speak out of school on the testing.

Last edited:
Why not have a lifetime warranty if the pump is so great?

There is a difference between a manufacturing defect/warranty issue and a product simply wearing out. If there is a problem due to faulty parts and/or workmanship, it's going to show itself rather early. Two years is more than long enough for a problem like that to show itself. There's no way for us to track mileage or use on a pump, so we can't really offer a 50k mile warranty or something like that. If a pump is even remotely close to the end of the warranty period, we will still honor the warranty. You will also never hear of anyone being denied a warranty claim because of a warranty card that wasn't returned. Additionally, when and if a pump comes in that's well outside of the warranty period, repairs are quite economical (we break even at best). In some cases, depending on the issue, there's still no charge at all.

Lastly, there are few companies out there that provide a lifetime warranty on performance/race parts- a majority have no warranty at all. They work in a rather severe environment AND they are mechanical parts- anything mechanical will eventually fail (any part- not just pumps).

Just got off the phone with Josh And Greg and ordered two pumps, one for the truck and one for my NA 850hp 540ci 67 Chevelle. Thanks for the help guys, can't wait to put them to good use.

24EA203F-1BFB-4CCA-8B4F-F09FBC2DF3A5-1088-00000071FEAC97E4.jpg

Just got off the phone with Josh And Greg and ordered two pumps, one for the truck and one for my NA 850hp 540ci 67 Chevelle. Thanks for the help guys, can't wait to put them to good use.

24EA203F-1BFB-4CCA-8B4F-F09FBC2DF3A5-1088-00000071FEAC97E4.jpg

Was a pleasure to talk to you today. Glade I could help. from the response I am getting , the diesel comunity is waking up to the truth about fuel systems

So let’s get this straight, a few years ago you were given a free prototype pump so that fuelab could get feedback. You had problems with your installation skills . You must have some POC at Fuelab to even get free parts. People don’t just send out parts to anyone.
The real truth lies in one of two paths. Either you just don’t have the skills to do this type of work on prototype parts in which case they wasted their free parts or you are just trying to back up another fuel pump company’s propaganda.

Either way you have broken a trust when you accept prototype parts and then speak out of school on the testing.

You are guilty of doing the same thing. Don't forget you live in a glass house.

You are guilty of doing the same thing. Don't forget you live in a glass house.

You would be wrong, but if you can name one please do.

I do test and help develop a lot of product for different people. If something doesn’t work as expected, then I help to make it better. That is the reason that people hand out prototype parts. The find out what works and help work out the bugs. If you are not capable of doing this type of work, then don’t take the parts and then bash the same people that trusted you with parts no one else has .

Look douche bag, I'm being vauge to keep some people's names out of this. It didn't ****in work and they were no help. It was a free pump to test cuz it was the cats meow, turns out the one we got was a pile of **** (like you). It wasn't improper installation, been doing this almost as long as you. Unlike you I finnish my projects and watch them go down the track instead of hiding behind a keyboard and taking unfinished projects to show off

I hope the diesel pumps work better than their gas ones...been working on a car that had a brand new one warrantied after 15mins of run time. installed the new one and it sounds just as bad as the old one, owner refuses to drive car with new pump installed cause of all the noise it makes and has left him stranded to find a trailer once. dont know what to do?

Put a fuel lab Velocity 200 on my LMM yesterday. So far so good. Very quiet pump. FWIW we have had pretty good luck with the AirDog and FASS systems also.

I am planning on the test , I have been busy with a few other programs , and getting my dragster to the point where we start to compeat.

I have looked at a test forwarded to me by another end user. It was as I expected , and I can't wait to get time to check their data. I will be doing this on video.
I need the use of one of the new Airdog pumps when I get the test date set in stone.

we blew injector hold downs out , have it fixed now . changing to the New Brodix heads are part of the off season work as soon as Chris finished the post work.

I have been involved in a intensive Land Speed project with The Chevy Cruze motor , and with the 500 inch NHRA team. so the dragster has been on the back burner. it is 100% compleat and will get my attention when I get more time .
I have all of the pumps here except the new pump from AD. I will have some time in december after the PRI show to run the test . I have number from others that have , and the reselts are going to ruffel some feathers .

How do you know the results will if the test hasn't even been ran yet?

There test have already been done a while back but they are not resulys that will be public and on youtube yideos with third part verification. I want to show the real results with out any cloud.

Back