Fuelabs when you just want the best

That would be a great set up. Exactly the same system . Run the fuel thru the pump and put the boost referance bypass regulator on the return on the pump. set the pressure at 15 at Idle. let the regulator ramp the pressure up 1 for 1 with boost. Use a Hobs switch to put the pump in high as boost passes 10 psi.

Do they offer something with the filters on it for a p pump? I kinda want to replace my AD150. I can build my own but I would be interested if they have one pre built with filters.

Do they offer something with the filters on it for a p pump? I kinda want to replace my AD150. I can build my own but I would be interested if they have one pre built with filters.

1-14 filterheads are only about $20 apiece and filter selection is wide open with them

yes they do , its not a probelm , that is the great part about Fuelabs you ask for they will make it happen.

We could set you up with a pump/filter system, however it's not going to be in the configuration that the Velocity systems are in. It would be an inline pump and filter system. We don't have a bolt-on Velocity setup for the p-pump trucks yet. The inline systems are easy to mount though- the pump and filters are just held to the frame (or wherever you mount them) via saddle clamps.

We could set you up with a pump/filter system, however it's not going to be in the configuration that the Velocity systems are in. It would be an inline pump and filter system. We don't have a bolt-on Velocity setup for the p-pump trucks yet. The inline systems are easy to mount though- the pump and filters are just held to the frame (or wherever you mount them) via saddle clamps.

Thanks I was looking for a velocity style setup, but if that is not an option no big deal I am likely just going to do the inline setup myself.

That would certainly be your most cost effective route, especially if you have some fab skills to make your own brackets and such. That would also allow you to have an off the shelf filter too. Our Velocity systems use a Baldwin filter that you can get nearly anywhere, but our inline filters use elements that you have to get from us.

Last edited:
I ran this filter setup with mine

null-2.jpg

No they dont IIRC

yes they do , its not a probelm , that is the great part about Fuelabs you ask for they will make it happen.

Thanks I was looking for a velocity style setup, but if that is not an option no big deal I am likely just going to do the inline setup myself.

:hehe: Told ya Greg! I talked to Fuellab about this at Sema

what you don't understand is with fuelabs anything is possable , you don't have to settle . I talk to then several times a week .

Well they dont make the product and according to Fuel Lab who ive talked quite a bit as well, dont plan on making it! But might visit the idea later, so right now its not possible. I guess "you dont understand".

Did I skip over the test info on the Airdog and FASS pump actual flow test results?

Back