Gale Banks nominated for SEMA Board of Directors. a diesel first for SEMA

COMP461 said:
and why should people beleive you , easy to get a log on to compD and spread this propaganda .
Your right Comp. People please don't believe anything I wrote. I made it all up. I am jealous of Mr. Banks and Banks enginnering. I must have let my corprate greed get the better of me. I don't even remember what I typed I was so jealously delousional. I forgot to take my lithium this morning and I must of stumbled onto this thread and wrote those terrable lies.

You know, I wouldnt exactly call gale a "diesel gearhead"

Plus, you say it like hes already on the board. He's just nominated Greg

Santa Gertrudis said:
You know, I wouldnt exactly call gale a "diesel gearhead"

Plus, you say it like hes already on the board. He's just nominated Greg
there is no way anyone could call Gale a diesel gearhead, he couldnt say it himself since Greg takes all the credit for building everthing and tuning everything himself with no help. if only i could do those things by myself i would have the worlds quickest diesel status.:bang

Voodoo Trucker said:
Your right Comp. People please don't believe anything I wrote. I made it all up. I am jealous of Mr. Banks and Banks enginnering. I must have let my corprate greed get the better of me. I don't even remember what I typed I was so jealously delousional. I forgot to take my lithium this morning and I must of stumbled onto this thread and wrote those terrable lies.
Trucker if I were you I would be on my knees praying. You shouldn't make up lies about Gale the God, he may strike you down with a bolt of lightening!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I guess I haven't been paying too much attention. From what I have read Comp is getting some impressive results with his rig. Also from what I have read he didn't have much to say about Banks UNTIL he was pulled into the fold, now he promotes them religiously. If all this is true you can easily see where Comps loyalty lies, and why. Thats kinda disappointing for someone who appears to have done so much good work by himself.

Hey Comp, tell Gale to get off his @$$ and get to the track. I am sure Mcrat wouldn't have any trouble showing up and racing him. I know there are several fast diesels in the SoCal area that would step up and race as well. So whats is gonna be? Will Banks EVER step up to the challenge, or will they keep hiding behind the glossy ads?

BTW, I actually have some Banks parts on my truck. If I didn't get them on sale I wouldn't have bought them. I have considered others as well, but other than the Boost tubes I have, and the BHA nothing they sell for the 7.3L is that competitive in quality or price, NOTHING!

Back