Garmon Takes The Redneck Nats!

Timbeaux38 said:
I think we have the vids from last year in the vid section Andy

I shot them and loaded all of them here as a Comp D exclusive.;)

As I said above type Albany in the search function of the video forum if you wish to view them.:Cheer:

Last edited:
Last year Darren ran a best of 6.56 and Stuckey ran a best of 6.58. Jeff last year did have that 6.96 or something like that, but did not have anything faster. Jeff was also on single and N2O last year at this event and stuckey was on twins and N20 if I remember. Darren was twins and #2.

Stuckey never got a full pass this race, Darren was running a 12mm pump motor for his now "daily driver" black truck. Jeff was running twins and #2 and was doing great until he had to borrow smaller slicks. Look at his rear tires from qualifying to eliminations. :hehe:

I ran the numbers on Jeff's best pass and it equated to a 10.38 @ 139 mph.

DavidTD said:
Last year Darren ran a best of 6.56 and Stuckey ran a best of 6.58. Jeff last year did have that 6.96 or something like that, but did not have anything faster. Jeff was also on single and N2O last year at this event and stuckey was on twins and N20 if I remember. Darren was twins and #2.

Stuckey never got a full pass this race, Darren was running a 12mm pump motor for his now "daily driver" black truck. Jeff was running twins and #2 and was doing great until he had to borrow smaller slicks. Look at his rear tires from qualifying to eliminations. :hehe:

I ran the numbers on Jeff's best pass and it equated to a 10.38 @ 139 mph.

Thanks.

I think some might see the 1/8th mile Albany times from this year and think that these trucks weren't living up to their hype but as you pointed out for us non-attendees there were various reasons why they ran slower than normal or than they were expected too.

Dave nice videos.Jeff and all pro street guys congrats.We would have been their but truck is still at chassis shop.We are doing everything we can to get it ready for rockingham.I dont really think their is a chance to be at bones race unless it comes back this week

TooMuchBoost said:
Thanks.

I think some might see the 1/8th mile Albany times from this year and think that these trucks weren't living up to their hype but as you pointed out for us non-attendees there were various reasons why they ran slower than normal or than they were expected too.

Actually I think that is probably pretty true... the hype generated on these boards is often hard to live up to. :hehe:

Had Fun You Guys Hope To See Yall Again Real Soon Can't Wait . Awesome Job Jeff And Darren Yall Were Great Out there.AS 4 Phil, AJ And Kevin Yall Try To Stay Out Of Trouble

Bye Now ,
Raylie

I was wondering what was up with darrens truck...I had seen the fuel cell missing. Does Darren have another truck in the works?

9 LIVES said:
I was wondering what was up with darrens truck...I had seen the fuel cell missing. Does Darren have another truck in the works?

The Black Mamba is now Darren's daily driver. He has a nifty new project that he is working on.

Back