Got her dropped!

Truck looks good lowered! I recently lowered mine, took my leveling kit out and cut rear factory 4 3/4" blocks to 1" blocks then just drilled for centre bolt hole. Looks about your ride height though which is weird.

Hope you're enjoying the lowered stance! Their quite a bit more stable I found.

Truck looks good lowered! I recently lowered mine, took my leveling kit out and cut rear factory 4 3/4" blocks to 1" blocks then just drilled for centre bolt hole. Looks about your ride height though which is weird.

Hope you're enjoying the lowered stance! Their quite a bit more stable I found.

Yeah, it's only lowered 1" in the rear, 5" in the front. My factory leaf springs are just that saggy lol.

It does definitely handle better. WAY better.

First I must finish a TDY to help pad the wallet before the trans can be fixed.

First I must finish a TDY to help pad the wallet before the trans can be fixed.

Oh yeah, will you be back by July? Me and Loren already rented and made the deposit on the strippers, so you kinda have to be there. And we figured you'd say yes anyways, so we're having the party at your house.

Mines lower...

SANY2135.jpg

Wait till you have to clearance the toe bar and tie rods and track bar! LOL

Since you posted pics....

2012-04-22_19-05-17_655.jpg

2012-04-22_19-05-06_51.jpg

Is your truck lowered 5" in the front from stock, or from your lifted stance before? I'm assuming from the lift, because it really doesnt look much more than like 2" or 3" lower than my truck in the front, and i'm at stock height.

Mine needs lowered a little in the front, but the ass end looks like its jacked way up. I think if i cut about 2" out of the rear axle spacers, i'll be about level. Btw, my truck is a rclb sitting on the same wheel/tire size as you

Last edited:
Is your truck lowered 5" in the front from stock, or from your lifted stance before? I'm assuming from the lift, because it really doesnt look much more than like 2" or 3" lower than my truck in the front, and i'm at stock height.

Mine needs lowered a little in the front, but the ass end looks like its jacked way up. I think if i cut about 2" out of the rear axle spacers, i'll be about level. Btw, my truck is a rclb sitting on the same wheel/tire size as you

From stock. From lifted its an 8" drop. I measured the amount of drop by the compressed spring height.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Here is a picture of mine.

rims5.jpg

Yours definately looks lower, But my front springs must be sagging or something. Mine is at stock ride height right now. The ass end is way up in the air, but in person it looks like if the front came down 5" it'd be close to sitting on the fenders. I plan on lowering mine down, but not quite as much as yours. I love the stance of your truck, but i cant afford an adjustable track bar or anything right now, so i'm just going to level it by lowering the rear about 2" for now and go from there.

Edit: In that picture i guess it doesnt really look as low as it really is in person. I think its just how the truck is sitting

Yeah pics don't really do us justice. Best way is measure the springs. Im at 11" compressed, stock is 16".

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

question for ya if you got a sec. can you take a front picture next to a stock height 12v? like the one you had backed up against the fence except the stocker right next to you?

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

Back