He341 with S465 twins?

Ya the guess on the size is close enough for me, I would love to buy it from ya Chris but I just got the VGT running, And really on my CR I wouldn't be afraid to tow with it. But I have another on the shelf I will redo in the future. BUMP

According to Chris at ED when I spoke with him several months ago the small inducer ETT whhels were very very rare, something along the lines of the were produced one-of and he knew who had them all. IIRC.

It looks like I am going to try a T4 .9 AR turbine housing. What kind of boost should I expect it to pull with that setup?

And also with that bearing race being 2.560" and passing through with some room left could I have a 66mm?

I have already built a couple HE341/465 twins and with 450hp the owners were happy on their DD/tow rigs. I used a T6 1.10 A/R IIRC.

I have already built a couple HE341/465 twins and with 450hp the owners were happy on their DD/tow rigs. I used a T6 1.10 A/R IIRC.

How much boost do they push and are they able to cruise with enough positvive manifold pressure to not haze going down the highway with a large load?

Like I said my typical load I imagine will be weighing in at abought 4k, but on occasion it will get 10k to 15k-ish in tow. And when that much is in tow it won't be short drives, it will be several hour hauls on the highway going through towns etc.

There are a few variants around the 65mm s400's there are some ETT's available.

Well I am going to trade my .8 WG'd for a .9 T4 with the option of switching it out later if I need to.

Back