Help tuning a 13mm 12V.

Which plate out of a 12mm pump would yall reccomend I try??

Lynn

Maybe just take a stock fuel plate and cut a flat profile on it, while leaving as much material as you can? Something like this?...

attachment.php

Attachments

• stock plate.jpg
    stock plate.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 158
Sort of like a 0 plate. Now I just gotta find one to experament with.

Lynn

Those of you that have had problems with the 13mm pump, what are the symptoms. I have been told that it will happen, just what to be able to recognize it when it does.

Bringing this back. I have been advised tht there may be another way to turn the fuel down on my pump other than the cam plate? I have herd about an external fuel screw on some of these pumps but dont really have much knowledge of them. If I dont have one, which i dont think i do, is there an internal one in there somewhere? or can I install an external one?

Im just looking around and trying to learn about my pump a little.
Thanks for the help guys.

Lynn

if i had all that fuel i would hide a big fat unit somewheres

they wouldnt know what hit em

think anyone would notice if all of a sudden ya cleaned up all that smoke?

(just kiddin)

did you ever put 5x18's in it?

if i had all that fuel i would hide a big fat unit somewheres

they wouldnt know what hit em

think anyone would notice if all of a sudden ya cleaned up all that smoke?

(just kiddin)

did you ever put 5x18's in it?

:hehe:
Im still tryn to track down a set. I have found a set of 5x20's im tryn to trade to.

It would be interesting to see how it did with 5x.014 or so for starters. 6x.016's drowned my truck with 64/88mm twins, 25 deg of timing, and 550cc of fuel.

I called II just a bit ago and they recamended that I go no smaller than a 5x18 injector. They also told me that a #8 or #10 plate will help cut my fuel back.

Lynn

It will probably allow the truck to start on its own instead of having to keep the block heater plugged in or doping it with either for the first couple of minutes too. But then again that could just be the fact we cut .125" off the pistons lol.

1/8th inch...whew weeee! whats the compression ratio now?

Back