High RPM 12v puller build: which piston and injector angle?

286110 shows a pic of a piston with an offset bowl unless the pic is a general pic. what are the pros and cons of running a centered bowl with the 12v head and offset injector?

Weston, I like that! Did you change that or is that a production made piece. It looks like it would work.

I have a nozzle design for that piston, and also two different styles to dyno with the following piston.

385029_10150421042160913_506865912_8860000_1624204585_n.jpg

It does work. I have seen it. Most of them are low compression with a bowl that size.
Weston if you need a tester i'm up to try something like this.

Like 12.1 or something like that. It's low. But that was several years ago, now i'm sure they can be done different.

I was told a 286110 is now a 2243523, anybody know anything about this. Just wanted to be sure before i order them.

When the 2 companies merged they each kept their own computer systems with their own part numbers. Doesnt make sence to me but thats the way they do it. Ive called and had them be out of the mahle number but have them in the clevit number. They come in the same box as the others

When the 2 companies merged they each kept their own computer systems with their own part numbers. Doesnt make sence to me but thats the way they do it. Ive called and had them be out of the mahle number but have them in the clevit number. They come in the same box as the others

Interesting, I knew they merged, but I was under the impression that they kept the Mahle numbers...Wonder what the Clevite number is for the 286210s? I'll have to look into that since the Mahles are on back order till the next production run in mid/late February.

Now, I've always been curious about injector design for running CR/24 valve style pistons in a 12 valve. I'd imagine you have to open the angle on the far side and give those same holes just a tad more hone size than the others so they penetrate across the bowl better? Probably orient the nozzle in a way that the far side recieves fuel from 3 of the 5 holes too since there would be more available oxygen?

Back