Higher performance diesel fuel

I'm not simply picking on Wade, I however would like him to put some effort into his posts because he represents Wiseco, a company I respect and deal with on a regular basis.

Its not your place to worry about who i represent! No disrespect , but come on. Im a Engine Designer/Builder not a spelling bee champion....Cant help my auto correct on my phone is lackluster..

Besides if it were an issue to even a half degree, they'd email or call and certainly would not get on a forum with any kind of reprimand!

Professionality, it goes along way.

Its not your place to worry about who i represent! No disrespect , but come on. Im a Engine Designer/Builder not a spelling bee champion....Cant help my auto correct on my phone is lackluster..

Besides if it were an issue to even a half degree, they'd email or call and certainly would not get on a forum with any kind of reprimand!

Professionality, it goes along way.

So does intelligence...

wonder if we will get some test and tune numbers from him with this additive......

2e6e7e7f7425eef5ee3ab927a5151b69.jpg

Jeremy, I get this stuff at southern states in Harrisonburg. Last batch SG tested out to 52 cetane, just a conventional diesel fuel, but I see CONSISTENTLY 10% mileage improvement and a noticeable difference in general drivability in my TDI when I run it.

Sent from my flashscan v2

2e6e7e7f7425eef5ee3ab927a5151b69.jpg

Jeremy, I get this stuff at southern states in Harrisonburg. Last batch SG tested out to 52 cetane, just a conventional diesel fuel, but I see CONSISTENTLY 10% mileage improvement and a noticeable difference in general drivability in my TDI when I run it.

Sent from my flashscan v2

I think my SS here is 47 and that's what I run in my mix

I ordered the 1gal scheid cetane mix, and stanadyne lube blend. I'm going to brew it with some of the hpr diesel to see what happens.

I know this is in the drag racing section but it looks like all Outlaw Pulling diesel classes will be using VP TORQ diesel fuel in 2016. All classes with spec fuel have been running VP fuel this season and will get the new TORQ fuel this weekend to replace the blend that was given at the beginning of the season.

Press release by Outlaws

Back