Hit the rollers

SHughes

Too much is never enough!
On Saturday...

dyno22sep12002_zpse1dcf4c9.jpg

Not sure why I can't figure out how to rotate it. It's right side up in Photobucket. LOL

Nice and smooth without any huge peaks... It must be a blast to drive!

Let's see if I can get all the relevant details out at on one try...

P-pump 24, CR head, STORM block. Pistons have .010" shaved off the top and a .020" thicker head gasket to clear the Diesel Pros Killer B cam. Built by Mumau diesel.

CDS built 12mm pump, flows an estimated 400cc, 4k GSK, Smokem's Comp7mm DV's, and a stock plate with a VERY heavy AFC spring (1.6L VW valve spring).

Schieds .093" SS injection lines, for the conversion, supplying 7x.012" Injectors rebuilt by Timebomb.

Turbos are an SPS62 (box stock and leaking a little bit of oil- it's got a lot of miles on it) over an HT4C. Fed by and ATS 3 piece T3 manifold. The 62's internal wastegate is controlled trough a Turbo Smart wastegate controller under the hood. Output through a 5" FTE resonator and Magnaflow muffler.

Stock intercooler and an ATS intake horn feeding the heater grid round out the air intake side...

A fresh trans build by Banghart Diesel in Wahoo, NE using my Goerend components (Goerend rebuilt the TC and VB). I'm running all billet shafts and Alto clutches.

I do have a water injection system installed, but I made an adjustment right before my runs and it did not kick on. Oops. So these numbers are a true fuel only.

That's all my secret squirrel ****.

26 degrees of timing...I knew I'd forget something! LOL

I had heard you did 807hp on Sat. Wish we could have made it. Maybe next time.

People taking about me? LOL

Would have been good to see you there.

No, I just saw it on FB since you had the high number.

We need to get our input fixed and then get some more runs in. Maybe you can make it out to MAM this fall.

I can for the next two weeks, but I wont run mine. I can't afford to break it and 3 sec 60' isn't going to cut it in a 660' race. LOL

I feel it helps keep it streetable. I've quite a bit to reduce low end smoke and still make a decent amount of power. I doubt it's going to make 50-100 HP by simply pulling the plate out.

Plus I have been dying to prove you CAN make power with out resulting to parts that create unneeded smoke. Although these injectors haze pretty good at idle, it's not too bad on the street.

i have wondered about your truck, how friendly is it driving around?

i have wondered about your truck, how friendly is it driving around?

I sure as hell liked driving it. I miss it, but I understand why he came and took it away. It is his, so fair is fair. :hehe:

Ah, dang it, I was waiting on a "guess my hp" thread first...then the numbers. LOL

I wanna drive it! :D

Scott Ya want the video's of all the runs?
I have pretty decent quality video of every run.
Text me if Ya do

Yes Cliff, they do and it's a mutual hatred.

Thanks Steve.

Nice numbers Scott! Sorry we didn't make it over there. We got a late start on the trip and didn't get to Palmyra until 3:30. Got all loaded and left at 7:30. We'll have to meet up next time we come over that way.

It has an 83mm inducer...just a little guy. I don't know any other specs. When. Pull it all apart to gasket matche the exhaust, I'lll measure everything.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Back