Hit the rollers

Nice and smooth without any huge peaks... It must be a blast to drive!
I dont know about driving it, but riding in it is a blast! There's something special about getting squirrely at highway speeds LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

And it had 131's in it at the time Mike...or was it the bad set of 181's? I don't remember right now. LOL.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Your highest hp run was the very last one. Remember about three runs into it he got it to spool really hard but the dynos computer didn't record it for some reason! I bet that number was higher.

there were two that didn't record, but the one you're talking abou leo was possibly higher...it sounded mean!!

Tire spin? I'll be your tq was a lot higher.

How'd you get it to spool faster? Loaded harder?

Surprisingly no tire spin, it spooled a TON better when he stopped holding the brakes.

I told him it doesn't need it and and he looked at me a little confused, the next run picked up a bunch of HP.

He made 7 runs actually for me...

670-new dyno record LOL
Computer malfunction
Computer malfunction- the assistant began unhooking the truck and I insisted on 3 GOOD pulls
807-obviously the new dyno record

7 total runs, so I gave the guy a $20 tip

You mean the secondary, it does soun fun!!! I want to do some wastegate work...I think I should drive the primary harder, a lot harder.

Steve, since you haven't returned any of my texts in a long time, I'm going to assume I have the wrong number. LOL

You mean the secondary, it does soun fun!!! I want to do some wastegate work...I think I should drive the primary harder, a lot harder.

Ya that little guy. The guy that no one worries about LOL

Nice runs Scott, Glad I could help. Lets upgrade that little wheel in the 4c.... lol

You got one laying around? Because I would LOVE to do that!!!

Question for you guys...

What would you expect the torque reading to be?

There is some discussion with the dyno operator and some guys regarding the accuracy of Torque readings and why they may be low.

haha the graph is flat because the guy running the software chopped off about 50% of the rev range LOL

and good god look where that thing makes peak power! my truck is over and done with by 3000RPM

haha the graph is flat because the guy running the software chopped off about 50% of the rev range LOL

and good god look where that thing makes peak power! my truck is over and done with by 3000RPM

Scotts truck carried out to 3600-3700 as well when I ran it last on an east coast dynojet.

Coop

Nice numbers Scott! Looks like you're getting the details sorted out.

Scotts truck needs more air bad! It could be a 1000hp street truck with a different set of twins. It wasnt even close to clearing out!

It's that over fueled with the ht4c?? That's kinda surprising

Back