Hogue stepping up in his game and credibility.

I seen this done on CAT Tier4I/F engines for a while under the premise you can obtain a better/higher pressure timing the pulse of the pump plunger to the cylinder needing fuel. Stepping back to mechanical in a way. Greg working with Gale to time cp3 belts with his motor.

I mentioned this a few times on the forums and i never heard of anyone exploring the idea, and i am glad that someone is doing so now. Even more glad that Hogue is stepping up. Jackstand racing aside, the man could use some good PR and a few trick things to help him out. If he truly is wanting to push the sport and diesel further, this is an avenue that can be exploited.

Good on ya Gregg. Humbly walk with it sir.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-11%20at%206.53.22%20PM_zpsbffsy1fh.png

Old news, Kusilek has been running a gearbox with 3 cp3's since 2011 with the 3 of them timed...and now this year he ran 5...

Hogue blocked me a while ago on FB. I wasn't even all that mean, questioned him on his "civilized" comments is all

Sent from my flashscan v2

Well, greggie did get his rail off the jackstands and make a run.

his FB post
Wheels in the air and eating the tire, the i missed the shift bad and the went on the 6500 chip . Oh well we get another hit at 1 tomorrow

Missed a shift bad, thats the understatement of the week.......it was on the 6500 chip for like an eternity LOL

I'm guessing since he's not bragging about the time/mph it must be embarrassingly slow.

By the looks of things, it should be the VW clean diesel

http://www.facebook.com/COMP461/videos/910302095672989/

Last edited:
He blocked me a while back from his personal FB page but the comp461 page is still open season.

Meanwhile, he was rotating the earth this weekend with his 8 second passes and "3 foot wheelies"

Screenshot_2015-10-11-08-13-51_zpsyuiavjnj.png

Back