Hollister 9-29-2007

I am definatly going.
I have some work to do on the truck but I'll see ya there.

Heads are off the truck and my valve springs did not come in yet. And my turbo will no be here until next week. Sooooo, It looks like I will not be pulling. I might come down to watch.

Bwahhhh ha ha! LOL I'm waiting to see if I get any better offers for that weekend :hehe:

I'm definite no.

I have to work. Yeah, uhhh...Lame.

You can send sympathy cards home with Ang.
Have fun and good luck!

Pangela said:
Bwahhhh ha ha! LOL I'm waiting to see if I get any better offers for that weekend :hehe:

Don't be a "sissy la-la"

Come pullin, it will be fun, I promise.

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
Don't be a "sissy la-la"

Come pullin, it will be fun, I promise.

-Tom

Oh GAWD... a sissy la-la. When I figure out wtf that is, I'll try and not be one lol. You swear, you just want a kick ass driver to steal weed wench's 4 runner and tow your toosh around on a cooler lid LOL

I'll think about it. 50/50 chance.

I'd really hate to come and out pull you though Tommy, that'd be a day we both cried. I'm still trying to master my hand throttle, but when I super glued the b!tch to the floor boards, my hand got all jacked up and I grabbed the blinker lever and it was all down hill from there. I'm typing this with my toes, from the middle position of my bench seat, still thinking there's hope for me and the hand throttle.

Last year there was about 140 hocks... get there early around 2:00 and you wont have to wait in the line and let me tell you it is a long line.... I think they scale is open around 1:00 our 2:00 ,,,The diesel all get put into the same class and if we are lucky we start pulling around 9:30 but usaully we pull later than that its a long light so dont be in a rush..The track is one of the tightest tracks around awsome traction and a lot of broken parts on this track.

Good deal, I plan to arrive between 12 and 1:00 and ready to BS for the 8 hour waiting period.:pop:
Maybe I can get Scott to bring his generator for the block heater as it is supposed to get down to 44* that night.LOL

Joe

Update on the pulls,The scale will be open around 3:00,no nitrous is about the only thing thats not allowed,, All oil burners are in the same class,..

Have fun and I still suggest getting there early to get good parking and get over the scale before the long long line..And Bring warm cloths because it gets cold.

Back