Hollister 9-29-2007

He did'nt tell you about the brand new DMax with a $500 tuner on it that handed him his a$$??????

I wonder why............:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

He mentioned the "one", but musta forgot the other 3.

Get the kid some ginko, his memory's crappin' out.

I want to put a set of STS's on his truck and see how much stuff he can break in one pull............................

Just kiddin Rob.

-Tom

DirtyBlonde said:
Ehh, the DHRA faked me into it once or twice...Bless they're little hearts!

As for our green friend, I refer simply to the claim of "250' or better...at least" as he told me from Hollister, and now I'm let down with a 209' on the standings. He musta got jipped!
Yeah, I was told bad information when I was leaving the event. My bad... Oh and atleast I have a first place finish. I don't have many pulls under my belt but atleast I can make it atleast two two-thirds of the way down the track. Whatcha got to say about that?

Homewrecker95 said:
I heard the event was for charity, not sure which one, but don't think they made much money off it, if that was the case

Oh man, if it was for charity, I would have hooked twice, risked breaking my rig, and given both hook fee's to the charity. I wish they'd advertise that stuff better, or announce it before the pull. That's too bad, I would have donated more then just one hook fee.

Rob_Bones said:
Next time you should volunteer to do the tech for us, that way it’ll be done right. Maybe you can check for that “cam lope” and make sure its within DHRA specs.

Oh Rob, you're so silly. I can't tech, I just know that night things were a little messed up, and that's what the big boys told me. I meant guys like you and Tom should tech. And don't be silly, I wouldn't know a cam lope from a pig snorttle if it bit me in the nose darlin LOL As is obvious by me mis-announcing that Tom's truck makes that noise from the cam lope. I've now since learned differently. Thank goodness you guys are around to keep me in line ;)

Tcolesanti said:
He did'nt tell you about the brand new DMax with a $500 tuner on it that handed him his a$$??????

I wonder why............:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom
Yeah, he put about as much distance on me, as Char did you at Redding... :) :hehe: :hehe: :woohoo:

Rob_Bones said:
Yeah, he put about as much distance on me, as Char did you at Redding... :) :hehe: :hehe: :woohoo:

You mean Matt. Char pulled in the powder puff with the sled set light. If you remember correctly Char put distance on Matt with his own truck. Get your friggin story straight, boot. :)

-Tom

Last edited:
Rob_Bones said:
Yeah, I was told bad information when I was leaving the event. My bad... Oh and atleast I have a first place finish. I don't have many pulls under my belt but atleast I can make it atleast two two-thirds of the way down the track. Whatcha got to say about that?

That puts us about even. That's what I gots to say about that....

And, uh, you're bad at math? And stories. :shake:
Nothin' but love, Rob-o.

Rob's Picture

That is an awesome picture man, free candy from a van with no windows means it's a delivery vehicle, right?:woohoo:

I saw this 5 page thread with almost 2,000 views slipping and thought I would keep it alive :)

BBD

Back