Hopefully another DMAX powered pulling truck!

Here are some more pics.... Frame is going to sand blast and paint on friday.

Attachments

• DSCN1128 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1128 (Medium).JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN1130 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1130 (Medium).JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN1242 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1242 (Medium).JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN1246 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1246 (Medium).JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN1248 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1248 (Medium).JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN1251 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1251 (Medium).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN1249 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1249 (Medium).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 134
its lookin good matt you should have it done so i can see it when i come up in june.

Here are some more pics.... Frame is going to sand blast and paint on friday.

Looking good.. Going to be in Waterloo for a week or so in Sept.. I'll have to see if you guys have a hook that week..

Someone's been shopping at one of my favorite places.. surpluscenter.com
haha..
Bryan

Got most of the piping done and the hood stack on it... I need to build the intake pipe from the Guillotine and Velocity Stack to the inlet on the turbo, we have to make driveshaft loops, install and wire all the guages, and finish modifying the harness and put it in the truck and wire it in. We are also waiting on the driveshafts to be built.

The flywheel is in Illinois being balanced by Rursch and I had to send the reverser to Wisconsin to have the input shaft modified by ProFab....A few late nights and maybe a day or two off work and if the parts all get back it might be ready for Fantasy's first hook in Mabel, Minnesota on saturday...

Attachments

• 06-05-10951337.jpg
    06-05-10951337.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 06-05-10951338.jpg
    06-05-10951338.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 06-05-10951339.jpg
    06-05-10951339.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 55
Looks impressive! I am curious as too what the purpose of spinning the turbo around is? THANKS Steven

Because we didn't have an extra lbz y bridge lying around so we had to use what we had, an the intake pipe wouldn't clear it.

Matt, That looks great. Hope you get it running soon. Until the comment on the turbo I didn't even notice how far ahead you moved the motor. Is this the motor out of the yellow truck?

It is going to rain all weekend, I would bet both pulls are rained out! That should give you another week to get it done.

Matt, That looks great. Hope you get it running soon. Until the comment on the turbo I didn't even notice how far ahead you moved the motor. Is this the motor out of the yellow truck?

Yes, it is the motor out of the Yellow truck. We didn't move it ahead as far as we could have because the radiator support got in the way and I didn't want to take the time to build a different one, plus the factory one is already aluminum and pretty lightweight...

It is going to rain all weekend, I would bet both pulls are rained out! That should give you another week to get it done.

It is looking nice for sunday in North Liberty, so the virgin hook should be made this weekend if we get the Flywheel back....

You going to try and bring it to sauk for the St Judes pull?

I'm not familiar with when and where... What will the rules and payouts be? Who is putting it on and what are fees?

Nevermind, looked it up... We have a Fantasy Truck Pullers hook the 12th in Mabel, MN... Unless they cancel it early in the day I'm not gonna make the drive to the Badger State Pull.

Looks good cant wait to see it pull.

FYI if you do plan on pulling with badger state pullers you have to run a second hitch for safety

Looking very nice... I probably missed it.. but what are you running for a trans.. a reverser or just a manual into the ProFab Drop Box...
Bryan

Back