Hopefully another DMAX powered pulling truck!

Do u do your own tuning? Was the engine dynoed on a stand or just going with what ya got & hope it's enough?

Looking very nice... I probably missed it.. but what are you running for a trans.. a reverser or just a manual into the ProFab Drop Box...
Bryan

It is a ProFab reverser... We are still trying to get the clutch figured out and fine tuned, but we need a hook and everything got rained out over the weekend.

Do u do your own tuning? Was the engine dynoed on a stand or just going with what ya got & hope it's enough?

I do my own tuning, no dyno time on this setup... We already know we aren't going to have enough...I don't have the pocketbook to keep up with most, but we will give her all we got and hope to come close!!!

Looks very nice, lots of time into a build like that. Any chance you want to show some pics of the front suspension? Is that a Chevy D60 up there?

You guys should invest in a better quality camera. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new truck run this year.

Like the sled on the second video. Its getting there the setup on the clutch must be a pain in the ass.

Like the sled on the second video. Its getting there the setup on the clutch must be a pain in the ass.

It isn't the clutch we just have to figure out how to operate it to get the turbo spooled, but we think we got it. We are going to a badger tractor pull in belvidere, Ill this friday night.

u just gotta let it release laster. not sure how you ajust it on thow clutches. i got a hasley weighted clutch and i just take weights off to release later. i'm sure that is set up way different its just not lettin the motor spool up b4 the clutch is engauged.

u just gotta let it release laster. not sure how you ajust it on thow clutches. i got a hasley weighted clutch and i just take weights off to release later. i'm sure that is set up way different its just not lettin the motor spool up b4 the clutch is engauged.

Like I said it another post the other day...just watch taking out those weights...you will get to a point where the clutch will be fully clamped at say 4500rpm instead of 3500 rpm with more weights but you risk having the clutch start to unclamp when getting bogged down at the end of the track...that kind of slippage is deffinatly not good for ANY clutch!

Like I said it another post the other day...just watch taking out those weights...you will get to a point where the clutch will be fully clamped at say 4500rpm instead of 3500 rpm with more weights but you risk having the clutch start to unclamp when getting bogged down at the end of the track...that kind of slippage is deffinatly not good for ANY clutch!

sorry man i missed your post. i'm at the point if i take some off im risking that but you definaly need to take some off it aint even close yet.

It isn't the clutch we just have to figure out how to operate it to get the turbo spooled, but we think we got it. We are going to a badger tractor pull in belvidere, Ill this friday night.

second video looked good hope to see yea friday

From this past weekend...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJW0lIR8xU[/MEDIA]

Back