How come performance shops will not return calls???

If you MUST leave a message, start out with; "I need to buy.....". If you start out with; "I have a couple of questions....", who do you think will get called back first? They probably get countless of those "question" calls a day and can't keep up with the calls and keep merchandise moving out the door. A bigger company with a customer service line can, but not the majority of the smaller guys.

I rarely call someone with just "questions" because I've done must of my homework before hand. I'm 90% already committed by the time I call so any question I do have get answered lickity split.

Good tip on leaving a message.

As far a doing my homework before hand, I do my own reserch, BUT I am not an expert and don't have the luxary of actualy having the product in front of me, years of experiance with the product, and the manufacture's tech line at my disposal. So I do rely on the shops recomendations to chose the right product, and yes I ask a lot of questions. (how do you know if you don't ask???) I have bought too much "junk" not asking questions, wasting my $ and time.

Back