how to make traction bars?

bignazty

Hey I was wonder if you guys had impute on how to make traction bars. I have 06 CR. Mabe some pic's and ideas for me to use on mine and to seem kinda what ever body else is doing.

Don't mind those guys.
Here's what I did and I've been very happy with the setup. Fully adjustable.
1962621_792860794096123_1683207977808470881_n_zpsl6ujurvr.jpg

It's carbonized titaniumethylene.
It's adamantium actually. Really strong stuff. ;-)

I think he was being a little facetious. At least i hope he was.
^This

Not to impune your choice of material, but how in the world has that stuff not bent like pretzels yet?
Sorry, it was early and I wasn't being so nice. This is something I saw on Reddit about a year ago and it was good enough to save on my phone. :hehe:

The OP has probably already gone to Lowe's, bought the material, and started cutting to length........

It's adamantium actually. Really strong stuff. ;-)

^This

Sorry, it was early and I wasn't being so nice. This is something I saw on Reddit about a year ago and it was good enough to save on my phone. :hehe:

Whew. I had a feeling that was the case, but I didnt see a LOL or :doh: in the post. You had me a bit worried there. BTW, I think they were made of unobtainium.

Since Ive never made a set of bars, dont most guys make them out of 2" DOM? Guess the design and length depends on if its a drag racing or sled pulling app, doesnt it?
Ive only used Caltracs in the past.

Last edited:
Back