hx40-3b twins

RAB 38

I am selling my twin set up to go with a different set up. it is a hx40 16 over a 3b 26. I bought this set up from Morse back in the early spring. I have it on my 05 4x4 and it has run a best of 12.7 at 108, truck weight was at 7200lbs. They probably have around 12,000 miles on them. Will come with everything including the ats manifold and AFE air filter. $2500

I wish my 48RE wasnt bone stock, id pick those up in a heartbeat...:eek:

Good luck on the sale.

Bump
Just had the hx40 gone through. Set is in good working order
$2500

some pics

Attachments

• hx40-3b.jpg
    hx40-3b.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 229
  • hx40-3b side.jpg
    hx40-3b side.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 200
We've got close to the same mods and should be around the same hp with the exception of my single vs. your twins...

I'm just curious why you times are the way they are......

What boost do you see with these?
What are you launching at??
Do you lock the TC in 2nd or just let it lock under normal 3rd gear tranny programing?

I would think these twins would have you going a little quicker.......Just curious cause I want twins for my 05...

We've got close to the same mods and should be around the same hp with the exception of my single vs. your twins...

I'm just curious why you times are the way they are......

What boost do you see with these?
What are you launching at??
Do you lock the TC in 2nd or just let it lock under normal 3rd gear tranny programing?

I would think these twins would have you going a little quicker.......Just curious cause I want twins for my 05...

I have it limited back to 50psi becasue I can't get off my A$$ to put the head studs on that are sitting in my garage. I was launching at 15psi and I do not have a lock up switch.

I have done some tuning on them recently that has helped the spool up considerably, I have adjusted the wastegate to crack at 35psi. I have not been back to the track since I have made some adjustments. I think it will be in the low 12's now.
Like Forrest said the 35's don't help either

My tires are 285/70/17's.....just short of 33".......

Ok, well limiting the boost and No tc lock up switch makes sense....

With the boost up'd and a lock up switch, I'd say you'd def. be in the low 12's....

You would need a exhaust manifold for sure, everything else should fit just fine.

Back