hx40-3b twins

What would need done to fit a 12V?

The only real difference will be the cold pipe from the top charger to the intercooler. A 3rd gen the IC inlet is about middle of the IC and at the bottom on the 12V. This will also effect your air filter placement on some setups.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions please shoot me a PM

I hear ya Forrest. I think both of our sets are a good deal, and will make good power.

I've been talking to Mike at HRD about building an auto for my '98... if I do that, there's a good chance they'll end up on the 98 :)

what kind of egts do you guys see with this setup, and why is everybody getting rid of this setup?

I'm selling mine so I can go bigger... I run Smarty TNT-Race on level 9, TST on power level 4 with Flux 1's, and I have to work HARD to see 1350*

are they pretty reliable, and would you be better to go with a single silver 62

what kind of egts do you guys see with this setup, and why is everybody getting rid of this setup?

I had all the parts so I built them only to realize that the 3B wasn't going to last.....it was old so a new 3B/26 replaced it.

My setup is 600-650 and EGT's are high in some eyes not mine. Cruises great at 700 and still gets 19 MPG. I would have to say a SPS 62/S400 setup would be better but not at this price.

Jim

I'll go back to the Silver Bullet, I may put a 480 under it later on and sell HP when the truck goes on the market but that is allot later.

Yes you can tow with a 40/3B setup very well, even with my 12V and timing at 20 they still come into play at 1400-1500, at 1600 there fully in the game.

Jim

I have not towed anything heavy yet, but I think they would be fine like everyone has said. I am going with a 62/475 or a single 64

Back