Hypothetically speaking

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
Lets say item was paid for prior to December of 2010. Items showed up around May of 2011, had fitment issues, items were sent back and now of the I send a text about once a week, and for every 8 texts I get I might get a text back, or for every 4 phone calls I get I might get a return call. I have even resorted to emailing and it was ok results until recently.

It really doesn't matter cause all of them have the same response, I will try to finish them this weekend. I have pretty much given up on this and said I just want my money back. Looking for some recourse on the best way for this to happen. I feel I have been more than accommodating in the situation.

Feedback? Options for getting my money back?

sorry Ill send you your damn money back now! lol

in all seriousness Id be upset too. there is really no good way to take care of it without someone getting their feelings hurt.

sorry Ill send you your damn money back now! lol

in all seriousness Id be upset too. there is really no good way to take care of it without someone getting their feelings hurt.

Small unmarked, non sequential bills please. LOL

Sadly, we have had good dealings in the past, and would like to have good dealings in the future.

Have you just told them you want your money back yet?

LOL yea I told them a few weeks ago I either want the items or my money back. I was told

"I am going to try to get them done this weekend. I will let you know.
Thanks,"

That was 8 days ago.

Money back, Go somewere else......easy

Why would you want to go back???? Unless this is some super secret part that cant be bought or made anywere else........

Money back, Go somewere else......easy

Why would you want to go back???? Unless this is some super secret part that cant be bought or made anywere else........

I have already asked for my money back. The issue is I haven't seen either!

They better hope UPS shows up soon because you have the power of CompD behind you.

Ill give some insite from the other side of the fence.

I have had much trouble getting parts from one of my suppliers lately. In exchange, I can not get product to the customers in any kind of decent time. This makes customers unhappy, and me very unhappy. I understand where the customer is coming from, they paid, so they want product, but I cant do a damn thing about it untill I get parts in.

It has come to the point some customers ask for their money back, I do not have a problem with this, if I cant get them what they want in proper time, I am not going to get mad if they want money back.

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK:

DO NOT say if I dont get parts soon I am going to want a refund! That is a threat, and it makes people/me angry. I have gotten to the point if a customer threatens me with this I refund their money on the spot, saves me time because I dont have to answer every phone call/text/email/facebook post the customer sends me 50 times a day.

Please understand calling/texting/emailing/facebooking them non stop is VERY annoying. Its like a child asking "Are we there yet?" every 5 min on a trip. No matter how many times you say it, you wont get there any faster. I can understand wanting updates, updating is not a problem. Its when it gets to the point that its harrassing that it gets very old.

NOW this is how you ask for a refund. BE POLITE!!!! Just explain that you understand they are busy, but you would like to get a refund because you found some parts elsewhere (or something else you made up, idc what you say as long as you try to be forgiving and POLITE). I can understand that, I refund money, customer goes elsewhere, now they can bother them, everyones happy.

It doesn't sound like a supplier problem though. I dont imagine sending a text/phone call once or twice a week is too much.

It doesn't sound like a supplier problem though. I dont imagine sending a text/phone call once or twice a week is too much.

You may not think its too much, but try having 10+ people doing it constantly. Best way to get updates is be polite. God how I love customers that are polite and understanding, if only everyone was like that. I know thats how I treat places I order from now.

This would be the case if they had said they were waiting on parts or etc but.... They keep giving him a timeframe and breaking it.

You may not think its too much, but try having 10+ people doing it constantly. Best way to get updates is be polite. God how I love customers that are polite and understanding, if only everyone was like that. I know thats how I treat places I order from now.

Im gonna start harrassing you more every day now! Maybe my neighbor girl you knocked up can be your secretary :hehe:

I know what you are going through after all the talks we have had when you are here. Its tough being in business and its even tougher when you cant supply parts you dont have or cant get right now. Im in a predicament right now trying to get CR injectors I ordered 4 weeks ago and what about ARP studs....everything is way behind it seems. I think Ill start hoarding injectors next!

What kinda parts are we talking here z?

Secret Squirrel stuff.
I feel I have been polite I would say on average I would send a text every 2 weeks, "any updates?" no response, would call maybe once a month. Originally I was told it would take a month to get them back. This was in May. June came and went.

here are the dates I texted
5/11
5/24
6/6
6/9(got a response 6/9 was told he would try to do them this weekend)
6/13
6/26
6/28
7/1
7/9
7/13
7/26
7/29(said if they aren't done by 8/8 i either want the product or a refund)
8/1
8/11(at this point just refund my money I have waited long enuff)

Somewhere around the end of July there was a phone conversation, discussing how busy he was etc)

Also in there one or two emails were exchanged.

Back