Hypothetically speaking

How did you pay Dan check/Credit Card? perhaps stop payment on a check/charge back on the Credit Card?

BBD

:doh:dan i think you can file in your county then when they dont show you win but thats the easy part....hard part will be actually getting your money but since its a business that might be easier, just make sure that you dont just have a certified letter sent to them...for $30 more you can have a deputy deliver it personally, but like i said actually getting your money, most likly going to involve a lawyer.....ask me how i know:doh:

no excuses, if you can't build a product, don't accept money for it. In these times there are a lot of folks out of work, plenty of skilled people would kill to be back at work, hire on help, or shut the fooking doors. time to start a similar site to Angies list, a list of diesel motorsport shops, with a rating system. Too many people being screwed out of hard earned money, and still stuck waiting for parts. A lot of people are trying to be far too kind in hopes not to ruin a persons business, but meanwhile, more folks are getting screwed. I had a PM three weeks ago from a member wonder if I had heard from a shop owner, he was wondering because he paid for an s480 almost three months ago and no delivery, not answering texts, email, or phone. guy is out 1350 hard earned dollars. In your case, I would go forward with small claims, police, whatever it takes to get your money back, screw their product. If they can't supply it, can you imagine what their service would be like if there is a problem down the road? Businesses must realize and learn fast that word travels fast, and they are accountable for their actions. Alert the shop to this thread, and give them 10 days to get the product to you, if no product or money, let the shop know that a mod will edit title of this thread to include the name of the shop/ person responsible.

Well I have been told work is complete and sent him my shipping address. Should be any day now..

Back