I hate money

Hey toolbag, look at the post above.... Does it look like people are searching for info on me. Hmm, it's almost like I pull against that guy at fairs. I swear the more posts someone has the harder their @ss gets. :kick:
idiot-270x300.jpg

So I read the posts about 6 times now...who was looking for info on you? I can't find where anyone did....probably because you're just another Cummins Forum retard that we really don't give a damn about;)

Chris

Wow, I see you have over 6,000 posts, so you must be the next thing to god. I am extatic that you chose to bless me with your presence. If you read it 6 times, and did not see where someone was looking for me, take your GED out of your chain drive pocket and look what user name 06CTD said. He was obviously looking at my info. You're right, I just don't have a signature thanking all the people who took my money and laughed at me the whole way home. What do I need to do for street credit, put a John Deere or Agco logo for my avatar? Better yet, maybe I should put a picture of a chick that would vomit if she saw me in person, but looks pretty with her @ss hangin out.

Wow, I see you have over 6,000 posts, so you must be the next thing to god. I am extatic that you chose to bless me with your presence. If you read it 6 times, and did not see where someone was looking for me, take your GED out of your chain drive pocket and look what user name 06CTD said. He was obviously looking at my info. You're right, I just don't have a signature thanking all the people who took my money and laughed at me the whole way home. What do I need to do for street credit, put a John Deere or Agco logo for my avatar? Better yet, maybe I should put a picture of a chick that would vomit if she saw me in person, but looks pretty with her @ss hangin out.
idiot.gif

Win what? You're a fuking tard, go somewhere else and be 'Mr. Secret" better yet, go play in traffic.

As opposed to how well your signature is filled out. Dumb @ss hypocrite. Sorry, I didn't see your soc. sec. number there. All you have is some sh*t box that you sold, like anyone cares, and a quote that is sooooooo funny. Go play in traffic? Seriously in a comeback war with you I feel like I'm going against a retarded kid. Why don't you stick with what you're best at and copy and paste images that have funny little catch phrases.

We know what you are up to...:lolly: :evil

Hey toolbag, look at the post above.... Does it look like people are searching for info on me. Hmm, it's almost like I pull against that guy at fairs. I swear the more posts someone has the harder their @ss gets. :kick:

As opposed to how well your signature is filled out. Dumb @ss hypocrite. Sorry, I didn't see your soc. sec. number there. All you have is some sh*t box that you sold, like anyone cares, and a quote that is sooooooo funny. Go play in traffic? Seriously in a comeback war with you I feel like I'm going against a retarded kid. Why don't you stick with what you're best at and copy and paste images that have funny little catch phrases.
So, you're really that good you need to hide everything so people don't find out what you're up to? I'm confused why you even came to this site and posted up stupid sh!t like what's quoted above.:bang

good grief, what a welcome....... what do we have enough membes here or something? so what if he is being cautious, who knows how he was treated on another forum. what kind of mods you looking to spend money on? I can help you find some killer deals !

So, you're really that good you need to hide everything so people don't find out what you're up to? I'm confused why you even came to this site and posted up stupid sh!t like what's quoted above.:bang

Lol, I can definately tell you were a sped in high school. Go back and read my quotes that you obviously can't get enough of. Where did I say how good my truck was??? Nowhere tard! Did I bring up not having a signature? No, people on here did. I just explained my PERSONAL reason for not having one. Better go finish that last lesson on hooked on phonics you skipped.

So now CF retards are coming here and calling the staff toolbags....great.
Some days I don't know wether to ban the whole fukking site to clean house or just walk away from it....I got a dollar says this fuktard doesn't make it far here though.

From what I've gathered you're from PA right? Rich has a point. With that name, and no location you would have been fine. On the other hand I do understand getting a little defensive. Anyways, since you made a comment about "@ss hanging out" I feel its my duty to introduce that picture to the thread.

Ah, here we are. Ass.
4383cdf156c70.jpg

So now CF retards are coming here and calling the staff toolbags....great.
Some days I don't know wether to ban the whole fukking site to clean house or just walk away from it....I got a dollar says this fuktard doesn't make it far here though.

Rico, maybe this dipchit didn't know you were a mod... Show him your powers!!!:lolly:

One more god damned lippy comment aimed at me and he's on vacation. I AM on vacation...I don't need this sh!t.

Man...I just got done with an awesome 6 1/2 mile run along the coast with nothing but blue water and ocean breezes on my mind...and I get back to the hotel and see this crap. Totally ruined my afternoon.

Man...I just got done with an awesome 6 1/2 mile run along the coast with nothing but blue water and ocean breezes on my mind...and I get back to the hotel and see this crap. Totally ruined my afternoon.

I saw the picture... You're still an asshole! I'm jealous... I'm sitting in a Got Dang car typing dumbass reports! Enjoy the beach.

Back