I hate money

good grief, what a welcome....... what do we have enough membes here or something? so what if he is being cautious, who knows how he was treated on another forum. what kind of mods you looking to spend money on? I can help you find some killer deals !

thanks a lot man. :snoop:

From what I've gathered you're from PA right? Rich has a point. With that name, and no location you would have been fine. On the other hand I do understand getting a little defensive. Anyways, since you made a comment about "@ss hanging out" I feel its my duty to introduce that picture to the thread.

Yeah, not that the homos cared to ask earlier, but I just never thought to add location. That was not on purpose for fuk sake. I was not trying to be confrontational. I got the same ID on CF and don't have issues. Thanks for the pic in any case.

From what I've gathered you're from PA right? Rich has a point. With that name, and no location you would have been fine. On the other hand I do understand getting a little defensive. Anyways, since you made a comment about "@ss hanging out" I feel its my duty to introduce that picture to the thread.

Yeah, not that the homos cared to ask earlier, but I just never thought to add location. That was not on purpose for fuk sake. I was not trying to be confrontational. I got the same ID on CF and don't have issues. Thanks for the pic in any case.

I think you'll fit in just fine in that case. The guys have been in "tard hunting" mode lately, but for good reason. They just wanted you to fill out a sig so you'd be easier to help, but if you want to hide whats done to the truck more power to you. I don't list my mods either.

Either way, pics like this make everyone feel better. LOL

4c6f145700221.jpg

I think you'll fit in just fine in that case. The guys have been in "tard hunting" mode lately, but for good reason. They just wanted you to fill out a sig so you'd be easier to help, but if you want to hide whats done to the truck more power to you. I don't list my mods either.

Either way, pics like this make everyone feel better. LOL

4c6f145700221.jpg

Got Damn she hot!!

And Kyle hit the nail on the head!

I got the pm man, but I'm on my phone and just getting off work, I'll get back to ya as soon as I can!

Welcome this site is the best there is and tons of people that will help you out. Best hint I can give you which most will second is use the search button first, and just don't come off as a tool bag or a hard a$$. It will Lead to a fast vacation, but welcome again and hope you like site

Wow, I see you have over 6,000 posts, so you must be the next thing to god. I am extatic that you chose to bless me with your presence. If you read it 6 times, and did not see where someone was looking for me, take your GED out of your chain drive pocket and look what user name 06CTD said. He was obviously looking at my info. You're right, I just don't have a signature thanking all the people who took my money and laughed at me the whole way home. What do I need to do for street credit, put a John Deere or Agco logo for my avatar? Better yet, maybe I should put a picture of a chick that would vomit if she saw me in person, but looks pretty with her @ss hangin out.

Nope, not next thing to God...not even close actually! I just like to heckle morons!

If he already knows what you're up to, maybe you just suck at hiding it, so give it up;) Besides, what info did you have for him to look at? Do you really think your stuff is that great that people will stalk you on two different forums to see what your up to? I'll be you've got some good "friend" right at home that will tell everyone anyway.

I happen to like the people that I've given my money to...they thank me for my business, just like I do with my many customers. Even the guy who sold me my chain drive wallet;)

As for AGCO or John Deere...nah, don't need that for credit, just try to give something back to the great people in this sport, and you'll get credit a little bit at a time. AGCO is just the brand I deal in, so I figured I might as well pimp it just a bit!

But mainly, you're still a retard...:kick:
Chris

Nope, not next thing to God...not even close actually! I just like to heckle morons!

If he already knows what you're up to, maybe you just suck at hiding it, so give it up;) Besides, what info did you have for him to look at? Do you really think your stuff is that great that people will stalk you on two different forums to see what your up to? I'll be you've got some good "friend" right at home that will tell everyone anyway.

I happen to like the people that I've given my money to...they thank me for my business, just like I do with my many customers. Even the guy who sold me my chain drive wallet;)

As for AGCO or John Deere...nah, don't need that for credit, just try to give something back to the great people in this sport, and you'll get credit a little bit at a time. AGCO is just the brand I deal in, so I figured I might as well pimp it just a bit!

But mainly, you're still a retard...:kick:
Chris

Listen, when you rattle my cage, I'll come out and play. Then p*ssies like you will stand behind moderators that come in to put the slap down on me.
Also, since your GED was also not well deserved, go back and read all my posts. When the hell did I boast about my mods. I didn't tard! I just don't put them down so every Tom Dick and Harry can beat off to what I do and don't have. As for dealing in Agco, I hope you do like it. Because when you drive on of them off the lot it's yours for life cause the resale on them blows. As for me being a retard......I got one too many chromosomes, you have one too few, flip a coin....

Am I standing behind any mods here?? Doesn't seem so. Hell they can ban me anytime they like, I already have the title to go with it!

I never said you did boast about them...but I did ask if you thought they were so great you have to be real secretive and hide them from everyone...you know, the same people that you came over here LOOKING FOR because you "maxed out their expertise?"

As for AGCO, I won't be getting drug into any pissing match about the machinery business with you, sorry. You're out of luck on that one;)
Chris

Am I standing behind any mods here?? Doesn't seem so. Hell they can ban me anytime they like, I already have the title to go with it!

I never said you did boast about them...but I did ask if you thought they were so great you have to be real secretive and hide them from everyone...you know, the same people that you came over here LOOKING FOR because you "maxed out their expertise?"

As for AGCO, I won't be getting drug into any pissing match about the machinery business with you, sorry. You're out of luck on that one;)
Chris

First, you're right I did come here for expertise. I have, in fact, found some great guys who have helped me out a lot. As a already explained, if I have a question, I'll pm someone with my mods and go from there.
You're right there is no arguement for Agco. They get bought and sold almost yearly, their resale blows, there's your arguement.

You're right there is no arguement for Agco. They get bought and sold almost yearly, their resale blows, there's your arguement.

Dead wrong...AGCO has been doing the buying of other companies. AGCO has been around for 20 years now...not long in this business I know....but they aren't going anywhere, considering that if you don't count construction sales from Deere and CNH Global, AGCO is bigger than both;)

As for resale, it was way more to do with the dealers strength in that area than it does AGCO as a whole. We get just as much for Orange, White, and Red equipment here as the other brands...factoring in the lower purchase price when new, it makes for a good bargain with some pretty impressive features.

But since you can't seem to spell argument, and lack basic reading comprehension skills, I doubt you will even read that and will go on living blindly in your own little world...enjoy!
Chris

Dead wrong...AGCO has been doing the buying of other companies. AGCO has been around for 20 years now...not long in this business I know....but they aren't going anywhere, considering that if you don't count construction sales from Deere and CNH Global, AGCO is bigger than both;)

As for resale, it was way more to do with the dealers strength in that area than it does AGCO as a whole. We get just as much for Orange, White, and Red equipment here as the other brands...factoring in the lower purchase price when new, it makes for a good bargain with some pretty impressive features.

But since you can't seem to spell argument, and lack basic reading comprehension skills, I doubt you will even read that and will go on living blindly in your own little world...enjoy!
Chris
I love it. I mispell a word and now I don't have reading comprehension skills. I could, I'm sure go througgh all your posts and find a typo, then call you a tard. But, that would just put me at your level pulling straws and hoping something works. I don't know anything about your area, but around here Agco is non-existent. We are all blue on our farm, and will try to stay that way.(except for the Vermeer discbine that beats all other designs) I have a Bachelor's in Finance and a Masters in Business education, but you're right, I'm retarded... :bang

:welcome::new: to CompD.

WTF is a chain drive wallet?:bang

Back