I over built my VE fuel system

^^ True that!!! but still you gotta work with what you got, sure you all can connect the dots in that statement.. LOL

Maybe it's me, I thoroughly enjoy driving a VE pump truck for a lightly tuned daily driver.

I like the fact of going off the beaten path. Nice build.

9psi idle and 60-70psi at wot here for the past few years (15-20k miles). Loctite is all that holds mine in.

In my case, I was dropping case pressure to the point it was sometimes lower then my fuel pressure. I have have mine setup to feed through the ip return if case pressure drops below feed fuel pressure. 60-70psi just happened to be where I ended up to even case/fuel pressure out. If that makes sense

Your 14mm still goin?

Maybe it's me, I thoroughly enjoy driving a VE pump truck for a lightly tuned daily driver.

I like the fact of going off the beaten path. Nice build.

Thanks man, I'm not trying to set any records, I just like a slightly fun fuel sipping daily. LOL

99% sure Josh does not have a rocken tech. Austin was about the only guy who was making the R-tech break hearts, that I know of.....? But his died a honorable death around the beginning of this year. Outside of that there aren't many 14's doing much these days. Besides going to get fuel.

The A1K system looks amazing! Good work buddy! Does the baby love to sit in the cab and fall asleep with all the vibrations?

Thanks man!! She sat outside and watched me change the oil last night, then we went for a ride, my baby + cummins ride = dad get a almost full night of sleep!!! :woohoo:

So I'd say your right Cummins vibrations does the trick.

Last edited:
Well I got parts to rebuild my 14mm, a box of stuff,,,, RT head assy and a disassembled VE. So might just so happen to get done this week that and the s480 getting bolted on, we will see what the work schedule allows.:nail::nail:

Last edited:
Back