I wanna go fast!

louisianarebel said:
Im not gonna go insane with it, i have 2k right now and could probly get another k but that would be all im going 2 spen on speed
I remember saying something like that....30,000 dollars or so ago....:hehe:

louisianarebel said:
I decided not to lift my truck. So instead i wanna make it go faster.
I already have Exhaust and a superchip.

I'm impressed, but not that impressed by it. What should i start with?

Thanks for the help for the newb:thankyou2:

Go to the bank. Withdrawl $41000, bring it to my house, give me the money, and take my truck home. You will go fast!

louisianarebel said:
I need to stay away from yall. Yall are a bad influence on my walletLOL

No, No they are a bad influence on your wallet, bank account and any other way you can get money to go fast.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Dazed&Confused said:
No, No they are a bad influence on your wallet, bank account and any other way you can get money to go fast.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

yup.gif

I thought racing our vette was expensive :doh:

Dazed&Confused said:
And money to go to all the events.....NOT to metion the stress on the wife*bdh* , when you are gone doing something with the TRUCK.:bang

DoIt said:
Does that include the extended warranty Bob.

I'll extend the warranty from here to the end of my driveway.:shake:

Should have the factory warranty on the motor until 100K...right?:hehe:

Bobo said:
I'll extend the warranty from here to the end of my driveway.:shake:

Should have the factory warranty on the motor until 100K...right?:hehe:

oh i see he offers the so far warranty! so far as i can see the tail lights then its all yours ! :hehe:

Burner said:
2 main questions ......A. Is money a problem? (4 to 15K) B. How much power do you want? (extra 40 to 800 RWHP)

hum Money is not really a problem since i never have any:eek:wned:
HEY maybe thats why my truck is not that fast ??? LOL

I just got the bullydog pmt and am pretty happy with it except the crazzy larry will kill your tranny.Just had to replace mine at 4500smackers i think ill just use the extreme setting from now on

I told my mom i would beat her if she took the money she paid for her car, gave it to me with what i paid for my truck taken out, i would smoke her. Maybe :D
She has a S55 AMG Mercedes. Around $114,000 :bang

louisianarebel said:
I told my mom i would beat her if she took the money she paid for her car, gave it to me with what i paid for my truck taken out, i would smoke her. Maybe :D
She has a S55 AMG Mercedes. Around $114,000 :bang

Maybe??? she wouldn't have a chance.

I think it sounds like you may need to start sending your mom flowers and saying all the nicest things a son could ever say to her mother! I know I would If my mom could afford a $114K car!!!

Save your pennies and wait to do the trans right. Then lift pumps, tie rod sleeves, and PPE, TTS, or efi-live. 450-500rwhp no prob. If you're willing to live with about 100 less hp then you don't need the trans. Your $$$.

just to let you guys know i should nearly be in the 12s if my truck wasent broke and the only thing i have done to the trans is a shift kit, but when i get it back in getting a TC, so if you treat your tranny right or in my case beat the snot out of it, it will last a lil while....my truck has just over 31k on it and has had a chip on it for over 20k of that.

The bottom line is if you wanna go fast like your talking about it takes money and time.....if you don't want to take the time and do it right or don't have the money your gonna end up pissed off with a broken truck (tranny)!

Back