Injector size help

Badbrad3701

Borrowed Money
Hey guy need help find an injector I can tow with I have 98 12 valve built auto 35/40 hybrid 60mm it has marine pistons in motor to.

That's what I have in it now and they are hotter than he'll no way could tow with them

Not sure what DVs has hx 35/40 hybrid waste gated at 40 psi, built Trans,4k springs 355 gears 35s marine pistons fresh rebuild

If you don't know what the delivery valves are, that is a big problem. Where is the fuel set ie; plate or not and it's position? Where is the timing set?

Still could have some crappy full cuts or something that are hindering performance for your sized application. With a 3/4" wrench, DV socket and 20 seconds of your time you could provide more info.

Maybe it's a little low on compression. Some marine pistons are only 16.5 : 1, then if the builder went with an oversized gasket, compression could be in the 15:1 range.

Do you know what size washers were used on the injectors during install? The thicker stock washers, if used, might also be part of the problem.

Back